Importance of Seattle Game and #1 seed

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You were doing fine up to the last word, which you, unfortunately, got wrong. ;)
Yup. I remember the eagles fans sitting in front of us turning around and just looking at us with wide eyes saying “wow” when the noise ratcheted up. It was awesome.

Yeah. I remember that exact moment. Burned into my brain.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That last drive where the Eagles had the ball and we had to stop them...

The noise was thunderous. I remember actually feeling vibrations it was so loud. My ears rang the rest of the day. It was wonderful. Hope to experience that again. All playoff games were loud, but that was the loudest.
The shear pandemonium when TH went in for the winning TD was one of the best experiences I have ever had or seen in a stadium. It was seriously amazing.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
Playoff games are a different animal!

First, as a visiting team, you don't know where to book your flights are getting game tickets last minute is just crazy $. Everything would be last minute and the only ones who could afford it are going to be well to do folks. Second, the Cardinal fans who sit in the waiting WILL show up for a play off game. Lastly, the NFC Championship game was the loudest stadium I've ever been to. I've been here, Kansas City, Dallas, London, and NYC. Nothing compared hands down!

Best case scenario is we get the bye and then the Cardinal fans who don't normally go to games come out of the woodwork and buy all of the scalpers 20K tickets.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The loudest place I’ve been in was the old RFK Stadium in DC. That was back in the Joe Gibbs era when the Skins were winning SB’s. That place literally shook after a Washington TD as they broke out into Hail to the Redskins. I caught myself singing it at times even though I hate that team. No other stadium has ever been that loud & I‘ve been in quite a few over the years.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The loudest place I’ve been in was the old RFK Stadium in DC. That was back in the Joe Gibbs era when the Skins were winning SB’s. That place literally shook after a Washington TD as they broke out into Hail to the Redskins. I caught myself singing it at times even though I hate that team. No other stadium has ever been that loud & I‘ve been in quite a few over the years.
I’ve been a bunch. During the Rypien super bowl season. Not even close to comparing to the cardinals playoff games.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I thought the Philly game was louder. I’ll never forget the pregame when Let It Ride (was that the song?) was blasting, everyone was waving towels snd just SCREAMING. That was place was freaking shaking.

Side note... this is so FREAKING WEIRD. I hadn’t heard that song referenced above that whipped the crowd into. Frenzy before the NFC Title game in probably a decade and they JUST played it going to commercial during the Suns/Mavs game. That was BIZARRE.
BTO's Let It Ride or something else? I remember the place going nuts for the lead in, don't remember a song or maybe couldn't hear it

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have bet against us for the second time. We blew them out last time so hopefully I am wrong again

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have bet against us for the second time. We blew them out last time so hopefully I am wrong again
Yeah... I took one of fanduel’s promo 50 buck freebies against us. Hoping to lose that bet, but at least if we lose, I come away with some holiday present $$.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTO's Let It Ride or something else? I remember the place going nuts for the lead in, don't remember a song or maybe couldn't hear it

No. Much more in the electronica genre. They played it for both playoff games that year. Was great pre-game pump up music for the playoffs.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I can't remember which of the games but an hour or so before they had some type of hypnotic EDM on the sound system. I think they must have hypnotized us all into a frenzy!
You might be right. I was there and for the opening kick off the ball fell off the tee. The roof was closed so there was no wind. It was the fact that the house was rocking.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I knew you were a closet skins fan.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought the Philly game was louder. I’ll never forget the pregame when Let It Ride (was that the song?) was blasting, everyone was waving towels snd just SCREAMING. That was place was freaking shaking.

Side note... this is so FREAKING WEIRD. I hadn’t heard that song referenced above that whipped the crowd into. Frenzy before the NFC Title game in probably a decade and they JUST played it going to commercial during the Suns/Mavs game. That was BIZARRE.
@Krangthebrain and @RON_IN_OC arrrghhhh... I thought I posted the video here with the song.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Krangthebrain and @RON_IN_OC arrrghhhh... I thought I posted the video here with the song.

...dave

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson