OP
8ndkorner

8ndkorner

Registered
Reaction score

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it doesn't go to Warner, my second choice would be Michael Turner. The Falcons were supposed to suck this year and he is the biggest reason for their unbelievable turn around.

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Warner's stats are down right sick. I expected him to play well but he's vastly outperformed my, and most others' expecations.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
If it doesn't go to Warner, my second choice would be Michael Turner. The Falcons were supposed to suck this year and he is the biggest reason for their unbelievable turn around.

And I guess Matt Ryan and Roddy White have nothing to do with that.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't buy the argument about Eli Manning being the MVP at all.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And I guess Matt Ryan and Roddy White have nothing to do with that.

If Ryan didn't have that studly running game he wouldn't be having the sucess he is having right now. Teams have to bring extra guys in the box to stop Turner which in turn makes things easier for Ryan and White in the passing game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't buy the argument about Eli Manning being the MVP at all.

he's the leader of the team with the second best record in the league on an offense that's been beset by injuries/suspensions/distractions all season. MVP isn't just about putting up gaudy numbers. It's also about leadership. Eli's shown that this year... and put up pretty solid numbers. I don't think he's the fore-runner for the MVP but I can see where he's in the conversation.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he's the leader of the team with the second best record in the league on an offense that's been beset by injuries/suspensions/distractions all season. MVP isn't just about putting up gaudy numbers. It's also about leadership. Eli's shown that this year... and put up pretty solid numbers. I don't think he's the fore-runner for the MVP but I can see where he's in the conversation.

Yeah, I should've qualified what I said. I don't think there's any way he should win, but he would be in my top 5 or 6.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
If Ryan didn't have that studly running game he wouldn't be having the sucess he is having right now. Teams have to bring extra guys in the box to stop Turner which in turn makes things easier for Ryan and White in the passing game.

So where's the running game thats setting up our pass? Turner is having a great season, but Peterson should be considered to be ahead of Turner in the MVP and will.

Perfectionist

Objectively Correct
Reaction score
It would be interesting to see see where the Cards would be right now without Kurt. Would Matt be considered for MVP? I doubt it.

Kurt has taken the lowly Cards and has them in the playoffs. He has to be the MVP!

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
If he plays well in ice cold New England he'd get my vote. If not, it'd be up for grabs. AP and TP are the other ones I'd seriously consider.