I'm not mad I'm just Kliffappointed

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I like the team. I don't have a problem with Kyler Murray or anyone on the team. For me it's the coaches, Kingsbury in particular. I don't think we can make it to the next level endlessly burning timeouts, playing from behind, going for it on 4th down in field goal range in the 4th quarter of a two score game. Kingsbury is a liability, the Rams games specifically have shown this time and time again. Out couched means out matched.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
KK's High school offense has become way too predictable. if Murray doesn't play absolutely out of his mind and make insane plays... this offense is toast. KK doesn't seem to know how to scheme guys open, or attack the weaknesses of the defense(s). The lack of motion and misdirection is dumbfounding. The defense knows what's coming every single time it seems. Overall...a very pathetic display of offensive scheming and play designs.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Same ole same ole. Let somebody else call plays if for no other reason our opponents wouldn’t know what to expect.
Can’t expect to let Kyler call plays. He can’t even remember to run out of bounds to kill the clock.

Last edited:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Bidwill played himself. He could’ve had a safety net for 2023 and had a reason to excite the fanbase putting a new regime around Kyler. Instead he had to remind everyone he’s the owner by extending them in the midst of the Kyler drama. Kingsbury should’ve never been hired so it’s hard for me to get disappointed that he’s not a competent HC.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bidwill played himself. He could’ve had a safety net for 2023 and had a reason to excite the fanbase putting a new regime around Kyler. Instead he had to remind everyone he’s the owner by extending them in the midst of the Kyler drama. Kingsbury should’ve never been hired so it’s hard for me to get disappointed that he’s not a competent HC.
It was an insane decision to give triple fisted FIVE YEAR EXTENSIONS to the three architects of that colossal failure at the end of the last season.

Just an absolutely mind boggling decision then, and looking even more so with every day that’s followed.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was an insane decision to give triple fisted FIVE YEAR EXTENSIONS to the three architects of that colossal failure at the end of the last season.

Just an absolutely mind boggling decision then, and looking even more so with every day that’s followed.
Bizarre for sure

Rewarding incompetence

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Kliff"s innovative offense... star WR suspended? No problem, plug a different WR with an entirely different skillet in to do the same job.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KK's High school offense has become way too predictable. if Murray doesn't play absolutely out of his mind and make insane plays... this offense is toast. KK doesn't seem to know how to scheme guys open, or attack the weaknesses of the defense(s). The lack of motion and misdirection is dumbfounding. The defense knows what's coming every single time it seems. Overall...a very pathetic display of offensive scheming and play designs.

yep look at teh 4th down play when we went for it instead of kicking. The playcall is to Ertz and the LB over there is just sitting there waiting for the throw so Kyler had to pull it back and then had to throw to Hollywood to avoid a sack. They knew that play was coming before we snapped the ball.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Kliff"s innovative offense... star WR suspended? No problem, plug a different WR with an entirely different skillet in to do the same job.
This is what Hollywood was doing in Baltimore last year that got him a ton of inefficient receptions and caused him to ask for a trade.

What are Hollywood’s outstanding attributes?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is what Hollywood was doing in Baltimore last year that got him a ton of inefficient receptions and caused him to ask for a trade.

What are Hollywood’s outstanding attributes?

Being super wide open on a fly pattern only be to be overthrown by his number one STAR 1/4 billion dollar quarterback??! :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose