I'm coming to Phoenix

scudney

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys... so i've never been to a suns game before in Phoenix... actually i've never even been to Phoenix. Anyway, that's all gonna change, because a friend and i are driving down at the beginning of april (leaving from Toronto).

So the plan is to see the Suns vs Denver on Wed. April 7th, and if we got time, also against the Kings on April 9th.

So I was just wondering if anybody else would be interested in going to the Denver game. I know it was mentioned before in the chat room about maybe seeing a game.

Also, has anybody been on a tour of AWA before? I wouldn't mind going on one, but not sure if it's even worth while. Also, did you have to pre-arrange it? http://www.americawestarena.com/arena/index.shtml said "Tours must be pre-arranged", but would they even do that for 2 people?

Anyway, i'm pretty excited about coming to Phoenix.

Last edited:

zett

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'll be there also during that week my mom is having her 70 birthday so the family is all getting together, I looked into getting tickets for that game a couple of monthes ago, and there were some awsome single seats available in the lower middle area of the arena. but I was going to take my mom and wasn't keen on buying tickets in a seperate area, let me know where your seats are going to be I'm still interested in going.
Thanks, Tony!!!

OP
OP
scudney

scudney

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure what i'm doing for tickets yet. I'll probably just get some at the box office when i get there, or get tickets off a scalper. I doubt the game will be sold out.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
One time I bought tickets from a scalper (this was years ago) and ended up sitting next to Barkley's wife. Good times!

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
One time I bought tickets from a scalper (this was years ago) and ended up sitting next to Barkley's wife. Good times!

Did you get her number? ;)

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
sly fly said:
Did you get her number? ;)
No, she was on the cell phone most of the night...but I did get on the jumbo tron. Was able to mark "Getting on Jumbo Tron" off my list of life's goals...I'm shallow, I know

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Was able to mark "Getting on Jumbo Tron" off my list of life's goals...

Heh!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson