I'm a contributor yet I see ads

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Says it expires in July. WHYYYYY

It's because you got a religion ban and that profile overrides the contributor profile.

But since you paid for it, it is not fair to see ads. I set you back to contributor.

Your temp ban would have expired in 2 days, but please honor the mods decision and stay out of P&R for 2 days.

OP
OP
HeavyB3

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
It's because you got a religion ban and that profile overrides the contributor profile.

But since you paid for it, it is not fair to see ads. I set you back to contributor.

Your temp ban would have expired in 2 days, but please honor the mods decision and stay out of P&R for 2 days.

Aye. I tried to find out about that, but no one would do the courtesy of responding. Thanks.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a couple weeks back. I had a specific question, I'm cool though.

You might be cool.. But I think this is an down right outrage! We as a people have a right to know what is going on with our own lives! I, for one, do not want to have to worry about figures in the shadows.. Last I checked, this is still America!

eh i really dont give a sh*t, just wanted to talk crazy

Djaughe

Reaction score
Aye. I tried to find out about that, but no one would do the courtesy of responding. Thanks.

Interesting.

I'm the one who banned you.

I left the note identifying the reason and leaving my username for you to contact.

I also never got a PM from you.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard