I'm 46, and this is the WORST offense I've EVER seen

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
For the love of God, bring Skelton in. Lindley couldn't hit the broad side of a barn....:bang: This is embarassing. Play calling is atrocious. The defense looks great, they are doing their part......

Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since when could Skelton hit the broad side of barn? :)

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm 58 and this is in the running for the worst offense I've ever seen. It has to contend with a laughably bad expansion team Tampa Bay offense and I'm no longer sure which one would win.

Steve

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For the love of God, bring Skelton in. Linley couldn't hit the broad side of a barn....:bang: This is embarassing. Play calling is atrocious. The defense looks great, they are doing their part......

Suck it up. What could you expect with an OL loaded with rookies & a 6th round QB under a 2nd string C???? The fact that it's 0-0 just goes to show you that NO ONE has quit on Whisenhunt. That's what is important. Did you actually expect, with this personnel on O, that we'd have 17 pts on the scoreboard at the half?

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Since when could Skelton hit the broad side of barn? :)

Lindley would miss the entire farm.

Now watch Kolb come back and the Cards win their last two games and screw up their draft status.

OP
OP
P

POISON

Reaction score
Suck it up. What could you expect with an OL loaded with rookies & a 6th round QB under a 2nd string C???? The fact that it's 0-0 just goes to show you that NO ONE has quit on Whisenhunt. That's what is important. Did you actually expect, with this personnel on O, that we'd have 17 pts on the scoreboard at the half?
Yea, I expect more. The Jets stink, this is unacceptable......:mad:

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I'm 58 and this is in the running for the worst offense I've ever seen. It has to contend with a laughably bad expansion team Tampa Bay offense and I'm no longer sure which one would win.

Steve

This.

They had 67 rushing yards but 40 of them came on the fake punt.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

I certainly didn't expect to have a 6th round highly inaccurate QB starting and two veteran Guards who are absolutely horrendous signed as free agents.

I also certainly didn't expect the Cards to be unable to score more than 21 points in 24 of their last 27 games.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I certainly didn't expect to have a 6th round highly inaccurate QB starting and two veteran Guards who are absolutely horrendous signed as free agents.

I also certainly didn't expect the Cards to be unable to score more than 21 points in 24 of their last 27 games.

We can bitch & moan & blame Whiz all we want. Bottom line, you CANNOT, CANNOT win in the NFL without a very good QB. I know from inside sources that Warner quit AFTER he had given our FO assurances that he'd be back for the 2010 season (Thank you Saints & Brenda!!). That alone has set this franchise back. Whiz spent weeks trying to change Warner's mind, all to no avail. No matter what, we were dead in the water for 2010. IN 2011, we brought in Kolb, who was in most corners, the best option available to us. He was injured most of 2011, so we had to turn to a 5th round QB. We had an easy schedule & Whiz kept the team interested enough to win some close games. 2012 has been a debacle from an injury standpoint. Not just at QB, but EVERWHERE on the offense. Whether it was the rookie tackles, or the journeyman tackles, or the poor inside line play, or maybe it was that both our RB's were out most of the season. It ALL fed into the mess we have. I just refuse to put the burden of blame on this coaching staff. It's a testament to Whisenhunt that this team still come out & plays with passion. When we have a healthy QB & stay relatively healthy & we still look like we do now, ONLY then would I say it's time to get rid of Whisenhunt. How many of you have been around to see how destructive it's been to this franchise to change gears every 3-4 years??? This organization had better be certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that Whiz is the problem before they go down that path again. Personally, I'm convinced we're not there yet.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
We can bitch & moan & blame Whiz all we want. Bottom line, you CANNOT, CANNOT win in the NFL without a very good QB. I know from inside sources that Warner quit AFTER he had given our FO assurances that he'd be back for the 2010 season (Thank you Saints & Brenda!!). That alone has set this franchise back. Whiz spent weeks trying to change Warner's mind, all to no avail. No matter what, we were dead in the water for 2010. IN 2011, we brought in Kolb, who was in most corners, the best option available to us. He was injured most of 2011, so we had to turn to a 5th round QB. We had an easy schedule & Whiz kept the team interested enough to win some close games. 2012 has been a debacle from an injury standpoint. Not just at QB, but EVERWHERE on the offense. Whether it was the rookie tackles, or the journeyman tackles, or the poor inside line play, or maybe it was that both our RB's were out most of the season. It ALL fed into the mess we have. I just refuse to put the burden of blame on this coaching staff. It's a testament to Whisenhunt that this team still come out & plays with passion. When we have a healthy QB & stay relatively healthy & we still look like we do now, ONLY then would I say it's time to get rid of Whisenhunt. How many of you have been around to see how destructive it's been to this franchise to change gears every 3-4 years??? This organization had better be certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that Whiz is the problem before they go down that path again. Personally, I'm convinced we're not there yet.

Losers make excuses.

I've seen enough, Graves and Whiz and this franchise are out of time for excuses.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
Lindley is beyond awful. No way we win this game unless its through a pick six. This offense will not drive past the fifty again today.

OP
OP
P

POISON

Reaction score
Game is there for the taking and Whiz sticks with this scrub, must make the defensive players feel like they are on a seperate team.....

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Losers make excuses.

I've seen enough, Graves and Whiz and this franchise are out of time for excuses.

This franchise has been out of excuses for 50 years now!! Changing the coach isn't going to change anything. Whisenhunt will just go and win big for a real franchise. We'll end up looking for another coach in 3-4 years & the cycle will continue.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
This franchise has been out of excuses for 50 years now!! Changing the coach isn't going to change anything. Whisenhunt will just go and win big for a real franchise. We'll end up looking for another coach in 3-4 years & the cycle will continue.

I don't believe that, that's just negative thinking, with the money this team spends it spends enough to win.

They can win they need a GM and eventually they will get one and leave them alone and then it'll hopefully look like a real team.

Whiz starting this kid and then leaving him in is inhumane to the kid, 0-15 on 3rd down should get ANY coach fired for allowing that to happen, ANY coach on ANY team.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't believe that, that's just negative thinking, with the money this team spends it spends enough to win.

They can win they need a GM and eventually they will get one and leave them alone and then it'll hopefully look like a real team.

Whiz starting this kid and then leaving him in is inhumane to the kid, 0-15 on 3rd down should get ANY coach fired for allowing that to happen, ANY coach on ANY team.

Even with the mess on offense, the D always crumbles when they absolutely have to make a stop late.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even with the mess on offense, the D always crumbles when they absolutely have to make a stop late.

It does seem like that but in fairness to the D, they spent a lot of time on the field.

Steve

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Winning should always be the top priority. It is obvious that it was not the last three games. That is unforgivable.

OP
OP
P

POISON

Reaction score
Lmao!!!! Your delusional, the defense was GREAT!!! This crappy offense was pathetic. Heads need to roll, this was AWFUL........:mad:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

The last time the Cards changed coaches they won Two Division Titles, an NFC Conference Championship, 4 playoff games and our first SB appearance. So I don't follow your reasoning.

And I am one of the loudest voices saying that the Cards problem over the years is the coaching carousel. But playing Lindley the entire game? Whis has lost it just like Denny did after the Chicago loss.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The last time the Cards changed coaches they won Two Division Titles, an NFC Conference Championship, 4 playoff games and our first SB appearance. So I don't follow your reasoning.

And I am one of the loudest voices saying that the Cards problem over the years is the coaching carousel. But playing Lindley the entire game? Whis has lost it just like Denny did after the Chicago loss.

+1

OP
OP
P

POISON

Reaction score
Leaving Lindley in shows that Wiz could care less if we won. Apparently he was evaluating the kid, and he failed miserably.......

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Leaving Lindley in shows that Wiz could care less if we won. Apparently he was evaluating the kid, and he failed miserably.......

Maybe evaluating Lindley after benching Skleton after his 20 games means he knows he's going to be back in 2013 ;) Hes evaluating...just sayin. Lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard