If You Want KK Gone, Who Do You Want Hired?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Who’s out there, other than Bienemy that can keep and coach around KM?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who’s out there, other than Bienemy that can keep and coach around KM?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Why do we have to cut out Bienemy?

I’d kick the tires on Jim Harbaugh. He usually flames out after four years, but I figure we’ve only got three-ish more years of suckage here before Kyler either breaks and starts flirting with baseball.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

I’d kick the tires on Jim Harbaugh. He usually flames out after four years, but I figure we’ve only got three-ish more years of suckage here before Kyler either breaks and starts flirting with baseball.

NO HARBAUGH! NO WAY!!!!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
what? Why? He’s great for three years. That’s about all I ever expect for any sustained success for this team.

I despise the man... this team is already very difficult to watch. I might have to shut them off entirely of Harbaugh were roaming the sidelines!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I despise the man... this team is already very difficult to watch. I might have to shut them off entirely of Harbaugh were roaming the sidelines!

that Niners team was pretty damn good for three years. Think about this he got to the NFC Title game with Alex Smith and the Super Bowl with Colin Kaepernick. Turned them around INSTANTLY.

just looked at his last couple years at Michigan... YIKES! But... first four years they were 10-3 in three years.

Like I said, it’s likely a short term flameout after four years but those first two or three years could be good.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The obvious guy is Lincoln Riley. If there's a team in the NFL that has a chance to get him to leave college it's us because we have Kyler Murray. I'm not saying he would, and I'm not saying he's the best coach available, clearly Bienemy would be terrific, but if you're going to build around Kyler and D Hop, it makes sense to get a guy who does things on offense to help them and that's Riley and clearly Kyler knows him.

I don't think Kliff is awful I think Kyler has to improve and I think hopefully Clements and Cam Turner can work with Kyler to improve him but if Kliff isn't the guy, you have to get someone who's going to commit to building around Kyler and Riley is the obvious guy.

At his age if he succeeded in the NFL Riley would be a home run, not as risky as Kliff because Riley has won big in college, Kliff never won consistently. Riley has a ton of talent and maybe he looks good because of it but if you're making a list of guys to replace Kliff he is right near the top for me, along with Bienemy.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
that Niners team was pretty damn good for three years. Think about this he got to the NFC Title game with Alex Smith and the Super Bowl with Colin Kaepernick. Turned them around INSTANTLY.

just looked at his last couple years at Michigan... YIKES! But... first four years they were 10-3 in three years.

Like I said, it’s likely a short term flameout after four years but those first two or three years could be good.

Don't care. I can't stand the man. I can't have him as the head coach of my team! :mad:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The obvious guy is Lincoln Riley. If there's a team in the NFL that has a chance to get him to leave college it's us because we have Kyler Murray. I'm not saying he would, and I'm not saying he's the best coach available, clearly Bienemy would be terrific, but if you're going to build around Kyler and D Hop, it makes sense to get a guy who does things on offense to help them and that's Riley and clearly Kyler knows him.

I don't think Kliff is awful I think Kyler has to improve and I think hopefully Clements and Cam Turner can work with Kyler to improve him but if Kliff isn't the guy, you have to get someone who's going to commit to building around Kyler and Riley is the obvious guy.

At his age if he succeeded in the NFL Riley would be a home run, not as risky as Kliff because Riley has won big in college, Kliff never won consistently. Riley has a ton of talent and maybe he looks good because of it but if you're making a list of guys to replace Kliff he is right near the top for me, along with Bienemy.
What has Riley won exactly? Big 12 titles against teams he has a lot more talent than?

I’d rather aim for Joe Brady.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Ha.

he’s lucky if he even gets another coaching job.

10-3 at Michigan and losing every big game isn’t good by the way

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha.

he’s lucky if he even gets another coaching job.

10-3 at Michigan and losing every big game isn’t good by the way

Michigan was a joke for years before Harbaugh got there. He definitely didn’t bring them back to peak prominence but they were at least somewhat of a factor his first three or four years.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Michigan was a joke for years before Harbaugh got there. He definitely didn’t bring them back to peak prominence but they were at least somewhat of a factor his first three or four years.

Not really. 3 losses is a lot in college football especially when you pretty much lose all your big games on the schedule. He’s 1-4 in bowl games

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not really. 3 losses is a lot in college football especially when you pretty much lose all your big games on the schedule. He’s 1-4 in bowl games

In the 10 seasons prior to Harbaugh getting there they had ONE season of ten or more wins. The three previous seasons right before Harbaugh they went 5-7, 7-6, 8-5. Ended all seasons I ranked.

they had become and complete and utter non-entity in college football. There were no such thing as “big games” for that team for 9 of 10...

forget it. You’re right. He had no impact on Michigan at all.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

I think Harbaugh could be voted the coach most likely to drive Kyler back to baseball.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Bienemy isn't coming here. He turned us down for even an initial interview two years ago.

I'd actually be okay with Riley or Harbaugh. I doubt we'll make a change, but hey, dreaming is free.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
What has Riley won exactly? Big 12 titles against teams he has a lot more talent than?

I’d rather aim for Joe Brady.
Riley has a better resume and is better at the air raid then KK. The bar is set low when it comes to getting people better than what we have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
In the 10 seasons prior to Harbaugh getting there they had ONE season of ten or more wins. The three previous seasons right before Harbaugh they went 5-7, 7-6, 8-5. Ended all seasons I ranked.

they had become and complete and utter non-entity in college football. There were no such thing as “big games” for that team for 9 of 10...

forget it. You’re right. He had no impact on Michigan at all.

“somewhat of a factor” according to you. What a ringing endorsement. Great you finished in the top 25 awesome for Fresno St not Michigan football.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson