If I could ask Kliff questions at the presser

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Kliff looks to me like a guy trying to get fired. Coach contracts are guaranteed so the idea of collecting 6-8mil a year from michael while he works as an analyst might be appealing to him.

This season is clearly the worst coaching job he has done since he was hired.

If i were mike i would demote him. Promote VJ to HC and hire a new defensive coordinator.

See how that works to finish the season.
If it dont work, demote him again to RB coach and see how he does with that.
If he dont like it he is always free to void his contract and resign.
A new DC? After our defense finally, catches up with VJ? Brilliant. VJ has proven to be an excellent HC. LOL. Kliff doesn't have to void his contract. You are dreaming. We are stuck with the 5 years. Fantasyland is in Disneyland. Kliff is in the driver's seat. Like it or not.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How does 80 year old Pete Carroll continue winning with Geno Smith while we are in week 8 and there’s postgame press conference comments about still trying to figure out how to get play calls in on time?
Because Geno gives a ***** about working hard at his job and making the most of his talent unlike the worthless, soft ill prepared gnome playing QB for the clueless failed college coach

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Because Geno gives a ***** about working hard at his job and making the most of his talent unlike the worthless, soft ill prepared gnome playing QB for the clueless failed college coach
Sure why wouldn’t he it’s only his 10-11th year and has been a failure his whole career until now? Things are going well for him right now but wouldn’t count on continuing forever… people acting like he is some young kid he’s been around forever he should be able to do basic **** he’s being ask to do! He’s got a real coaching staff making things around him better in O and D, not like he is balling out himself carrying the team on his back!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would ask KK why the F is AJ playing and you’re not even trying to get Anderson involved more, instead of throwing dozens of sideways passes for no gains or losses! Keep preaching getting behind in schedule when it’s your ******** playcalling putting us behind the sticks! Zero running game and craptastic Oline yet you’re not rolling K1 out or anything to try and slow the rush!

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would ask KK why the F is AJ playing and you’re not even trying to get Anderson involved more, instead of throwing dozens of sideways passes for no gains or losses! Keep preaching getting behind in schedule when it’s your ******** playcalling putting us behind the sticks! Zero running game and craptastic Oline yet you’re not rolling K1 out or anything to try and slow the rush!

the INT was Kyler's fault but so far I'm not impressed at all with Anderson. i know he's new but on the deep ball he did the same thing AJ does he let PP wall him off to the sideline and actually stepped out of bounds, he came back in not sure if both feet were in before he jumped to get that. But a veteran NFL WR with 4.3 speed to just step out of bounds surprised me.

I hope he gets better he does have talent but so far seems like he's probably not a big addition. I did put the AJ question in my original post he should not be playing anymore IMO

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
the INT was Kyler's fault but so far I'm not impressed at all with Anderson. i know he's new but on the deep ball he did the same thing AJ does he let PP wall him off to the sideline and actually stepped out of bounds, he came back in not sure if both feet were in before he jumped to get that. But a veteran NFL WR with 4.3 speed to just step out of bounds surprised me.

I hope he gets better he does have talent but so far seems like he's probably not a big addition. I did put the AJ question in my original post he should not be playing anymore IMO
That’s the thing he is a big body receiver you have to have a few plays designed up for him not just a go route when we know our Oline isn’t even gonna hood up for that most of the time. With that speed he could run slants all kinds of other stuff just stupid to not be trying to use him! Not just home Dortch and Moore being used wrong most of the time all kinds of playcalling nonsense by KK!

The6

All Star
Reaction score
Why after it worked so well last week did you barely move D Hop around?

Why do we never play under C is that you or is that Kyler?

Why do your trick plays never work and yet SF can get a guy midweek and a week later CMC is throwing a TD pass?
Ask him when will we win again

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'd wanna know why we throw so many stinking passes at or behind the line of scrimmage. :( :bang:
This is becoming a running joke at the bar that I hang out at for the Sunday games. People who don't ever pay attention to the Cardinals are outright laughing at how often I'm able to call that the play will be a pass behind the line of scrimmage. It's insane.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
one of my complaints earlier. When you get lots of two deep shell coverages: attack the lanes after all those players have spent two seconds dropping and let Rondale do what he does best with RAC.

best of all: Kyler loves hitches. He can see the guy open, can throw it to a spot and you let Moore do the rest.