Ian Rapoport Dhop trade likely happening in the next ten days

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Highly doubt KC or NE give up a 1st for Hopkins. That's just not their style. Dallas may be desperate enough to give up a 1 as they may see him as the missing piece to the SB.
My price for KC, a 2nd this year and next. KC's will basically be 3rd round picks. Dallas, a #1 this year. NE a 2nd and 3rd this year.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Highly doubt KC or NE give up a 1st for Hopkins. That's just not their style. Dallas may be desperate enough to give up a 1 as they may see him as the missing piece to the SB.
My price for KC, a 2nd this year and next. KC's will basically be 3rd round picks. Dallas, a #1 this year. NE a 2nd and 3rd this year.
What receivers are they going to draft at the end of round 1, who are better than DHop right now?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What receivers are they going to draft at the end of round 1, who are better than DHop right now?

Who knows? Look at the 2019 class.

Hollywood and Harry first off the board. Parris Campbell, Andy Isabella, Arcega Whiteside, Hardman all off the board before DK, Johnson and McLaurin.

Right now the draft doesn't look particularly great for WR but I guess 2019 GM's felt the same way.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard