I would trade for McCaffery

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From the local talk it sounds like the 49ers and Broncos are the 2 favorites to go after him. The Rams want him but don't have the draft capital the Panthers want. His dad of course played most of his career with the Broncos but played for SF before the Broncos. Mike Shanahan was the OC his one year in Den and then brought him with him when he got the Broncos job. So CMC's dad has ties to Kyle Shanahan's dad and then has ties to the Broncos org.

Didn’t the Niners give up a boatload to move up and get their train wreck young QB? How would they have the capital? And the Broncos just give up like three number ones to get Russell???

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn’t the Niners give up a boatload to move up and get their train wreck young QB? How would they have the capital? And the Broncos just give up like three number ones to get Russell???

Yeah I thought that with Denver too. I think SF still has picks just not their 23 #1 they have all their other picks in 23 and 24

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It would give everyone a great opportunity, in case he gets injured, to complain about how we keep picking up injury prone players.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave