I would trade for McCaffery

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think he adds a lot to our team and I don’t think it would cost tons. Plus his salary this year is a million. 11 next year

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't hate it. When you are trading for a guy mid season you're trying to catch lighting in a bottle anyways. A healthy McCaffrey makes our offense incredibly dynamic.

He's had 2 injury riddled seasons, his first 3 years he didn't miss a game, this year he hasn't missed a game.

OP
OP
C

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't hate it. When you are trading for a guy mid season you're trying to catch lighting in a bottle anyways. A healthy McCaffrey makes our offense incredibly dynamic.

He's had 2 injury riddled seasons, his first 3 years he didn't miss a game, this year he hasn't missed a game.
Thanks. Agreed. Of course when you post something on here that no one likes. You get blasted. We can rewind when I was a one of the handful of people that said we should start Kurt Warner. We can sift back in time to prove that. McCafferey would make is better In a short time.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think he adds a lot to our team and I don’t think it would cost tons. Plus his salary this year is a million. 11 next year
I've seen reports the Panthers will only trade him for multiple first round picks

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Agreed. Of course when you post something on here that no one likes. You get blasted. We can rewind when I was a one of the handful of people that said we should start Kurt Warner. We can sift back in time to prove that. McCafferey would make is better In a short time.
I think the only way that you get him is for several high draft picks and a player or two.

We need all of the capital that we have and hopefully it'll be O Line and D Line.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey while we’re at it let’s see if the 49ers would want for Bosa and maybe steal Kupp away from the Rams….:-(

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From the local talk it sounds like the 49ers and Broncos are the 2 favorites to go after him. The Rams want him but don't have the draft capital the Panthers want. His dad of course played most of his career with the Broncos but played for SF before the Broncos. Mike Shanahan was the OC his one year in Den and then brought him with him when he got the Broncos job. So CMC's dad has ties to Kyle Shanahan's dad and then has ties to the Broncos org.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave