I want Kickalicious

AntSports Steve

Cardinals Future GM
Reaction score
After reading the last few pages of the Cards/Greenbay thread, I watched the Kickalicious video.

He's currently trying out for the Lions. Never played America Football, but boy can he kick.

Watch his video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziskQnL4wGE

Made 6 50 yarders in a row, with no editing of the video.

He sure would put some fun back into the kicking position.

OP
OP
AntSports Steve

AntSports Steve

Cardinals Future GM
Reaction score
The Lions might go with the more conservitive choice and stick with Akers.

A kicker who has never played before is a risk, so we won't know until Detroit cuts one of the kickers.

redheat

A real American hero
Reaction score
Surprised Keim didn't try to replace freely. Hate his lack of power in kickoffs.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's the baddest ass kicker I've ever seen. Holy crap, Mr. Control.

Hope the Lions go with Akers and somehow we get this guy, because he'd simply be fun as hell to watch.

Quinn McCollum

Veteran
Reaction score
I love for Arizona to pick him up if he does not make the team. I'm all so not against carrying two kickers if Arizona goes with 2 QB. Give the guy a shot but just in case have Feely still on the team.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is anyone really impressed by that video? I mean **** he could have done 100 takes on all of the pieced in clips?

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I doubt the Cards can äfjord a Norwegian kickker.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I'm just curious what happens when he is asked to kick the game winning FG. Because plenty of guys look great kicking in practice, but the moment it all comes down to them they fold like a lawn chair.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I'm just curious what happens when he is asked to kick the game winning FG. Because plenty of guys look great kicking in practice, but the moment it all comes down to them they fold like a lawn chair.

Not disagreeing with your premise, but how many kickers not named Vinatieri could you say the same thing about?

OP
OP
AntSports Steve

AntSports Steve

Cardinals Future GM
Reaction score
After 2 games, he's 3 for 3. Making 33, 49, 50 yarders. Sounds like his kickoffs are not long enough.

Aug 17th : http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2013/08/kickalicious_havard_rugland_co.html

Kickalicious' days in Honolulu blue could be nearing an end.
Havard Rugland, who has drawn international attention for his rise from YouTube sensation to Detroit Lions placekicker, made his only field-goal attempt in Thursday's 24-6 loss against the Cleveland.
You must be registered for see images attach
Havard Rugland hasn't missed a field goal in the preseason, but that still might not be enough for him to make the Detroit Lions.Associated Press
But coach Jim Schwartz said Rugland struggled with his kickoffs, and expressed little optimism about the Norwegian's bid to make the 53-man roster.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Kickoffs are a waste of time these days anyway...if he could be 90% plus on FGs, Id sign him...