I need tickets!

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
For those of you who didn't get tickets, it looks like you'll get a second chance. Ch 10 is reporting that the Cards will be releasing another group of tickets starting tomorrow at noon NATIONWIDE.

So good luck to everyone

And also, if the eagles dont sell out their alloted seats, those seats will be made available here too...right?

Savage58

Defense, Defense, DEFENSE
Reaction score
I'm going to be sick, I had to DVR the end to the game today, had to work. Got home at 5pm. :(

Is there any hope?!!!!

<--- Looking for 3 tickets, or 2 if I can't get 3 :)

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
I'm going to be sick, I had to DVR the end to the game today, had to work. Got home at 5pm. :(

Is there any hope?!!!!

<--- Looking for 3 tickets, or 2 if I can't get 3 :)

Depends on how much you are willing to pay.

StubHub, eBay and Craigslist all have some available but you'll likely be paying at least double face value.

Ch 10 had a report that there will be another batch going on sale tomorrow at noon. However, with all the lastest news coming out it seems that the report is inaccurate but hey its worth a shot

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
thats not bad like.

what do you think sclapers will want leading up to kick off?

If you're willing to hold out until about 10 minutes before kick off, you can get them REAL cheap..at that point they're screwed and looking for anything.

OP
OP
SECTION 11

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you that had offers. We got two on ebay, for more than I can probably afford, but we're there! POSITIVE MOJO!!!!!!!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you make it, we got to have a drink together at someones tailgate. If you pull this off you'll be "GOD LIKE" on the board.

He is going to make an appearance at our tailgate. You can too. PM me if you are interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard