I need tickets!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn you why didnt you buy yours? Now some eagle fan bought them on ticketmaster!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They aren't being sold to anyone w/o an AZ address until Tue.

And I second Sec. 11's request. Anyone help us out?!:sad:

So. Do you know how many east coast transplant Philly fans live in phoenix? I would venture thousands upon thousands.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw hundreds at the bar today.

Exactly. That was just one bar too. I had 200 screaming eagle fans in Vegas all saying they were going no matter what the cost.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Well I just bid (I guess that is what it is called) for endzone seats 4th row for a total of $800. Here is to hoping. F those Eagle fans.

azhumvee

Reaction score
true fan who had to work and missed the opportunity to snag em this morning. anyone want someone whos gonna lose their voice for the cards? Me me!

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
I say you go down to the stadium, get your tailgate on and see how much the scalpers are charging. If it costs too much you can always catch the game at those bars next to the Coyotes Arena.

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm angry...

these 5 seats behind my wife and I are always filled with opposing teams fans

http://www.stubhub.com/arizona-cardinals-playoff-tickets/cardinals-vs-eagles-1-18-2009-740183/

Section 133, row 3... the guy wants $700 a ticket for them (We payed $190 face value - as part of our season ticket/playoffs, etc).

His comment "See the Eagles up close"

I HATE SCALPERS. I would much much much rather have any of you guys behind us than some stupid Eagles fans.

EDIT: Looks like his tickets are gone. I do see 2 row 10 tickets for $325ish each over a $190 face value.. meh

Last edited:
OP
OP
SECTION 11

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Sec 11 How much max are you willing to pay for a seat? How many do u need? Im gonna ask my brother. Since he is a bartender he might be able to get some (People give him tix all the time)

I can only go about $200 each for two. Might be watching from home

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
For those of you who didn't get tickets, it looks like you'll get a second chance. Ch 10 is reporting that the Cards will be releasing another group of tickets starting tomorrow at noon NATIONWIDE.

So good luck to everyone

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
For those of you who didn't get tickets, it looks like you'll get a second chance. Ch 10 is reporting that the Cards will be releasing another group of tickets starting tomorrow at noon NATIONWIDE.

So good luck to everyone

where?

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
I'm angry...

these 5 seats behind my wife and I are always filled with opposing teams fans

http://www.stubhub.com/arizona-cardinals-playoff-tickets/cardinals-vs-eagles-1-18-2009-740183/

Section 133, row 3... the guy wants $700 a ticket for them (We payed $190 face value - as part of our season ticket/playoffs, etc).

His comment "See the Eagles up close"

I HATE SCALPERS. I would much much much rather have any of you guys behind us than some stupid Eagles fans.

EDIT: Looks like his tickets are gone. I do see 2 row 10 tickets for $325ish each over a $190 face value.. meh

I bought $140 seats on ticketmaster and just for fun looked at what those seats are going for on stubhub - they're goin for between 400 and 700 dollars.

I have to assume prices will come down as the week goes on....right?