"I Love It When a Plan Comes Together"

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
The quote from Hannibal Smith (George Peppard) of the 1980s "A-Team" series sums up the Cardinals off season IMO. Steve Keim deserves a major pat on the back. It's amazing what a sober GM can do... :thewave:

James Conner A
Rodney Hudson A
A.J. Green B+
re-sign Markus Golden A
re-sign Kelvin Beachum A
re-sign Robert Alford B+
draft choices: Collins B+; Rondale Moore A; Marco Wilson A;
trade for Zach Ertz incomplete-so far so good
Brian Winters - knucklehead D-
Matt Prater A
Andy Lee re-sign A
Colt McCoy A
Malcolm Butler - knucklehead D-
J.J. Watt - A
Max Garcia resign B+

Not much to complain out. (Biggest loss: Dan Arnold)

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The quote from Hannibal Smith (George Peppard) of the 1980s "A-Team" series sums up the Cardinals off season IMO. Steve Keim deserves a major pat on the back. It's amazing what a sober GM can do... :thewave:

James Conner A
Rodney Hudson A
A.J. Green B+
re-sign Markus Golden A
re-sign Kelvin Beachum A
re-sign Robert Alford B+
draft choices: Collins B+; Rondale Moore A; Marco Wilson A;
trade for Zach Ertz incomplete-so far so good
Brian Winters - knucklehead D-
Matt Prater A
Andy Lee re-sign A
Colt McCoy A
Malcolm Butler - knucklehead D-
J.J. Watt - A
Max Garcia resign B+

Not much to complain out. (Biggest loss: Dan Arnold)
I liked the offseason, but I also expected growth on the roster and we have seen that.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
James Conner is the exact type of guy you sign IMO. Has ability. Struggled with small injuries and on a declining team (offense).

Still not sold on AJ Green but he is filling a role.

Hudson was the move I liked the most. Not surprising but I have always felt the Cardinals have been held back by their offensive line.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
James Conner is the exact type of guy you sign IMO. Has ability. Struggled with small injuries and on a declining team (offense).

Still not sold on AJ Green but he is filling a role.

Hudson was the move I liked the most. Not surprising but I have always felt the Cardinals have been held back by their offensive line.
If it wasn’t for one play against GB AJ has been awesome in his role with this team. What more do you need?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it wasn’t for one play against GB AJ has been awesome in his role with this team. What more do you need?
Yeah, not sure why Green still has doubters. Heck, he's even decent some weeks on my fantasy roster. ;)

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
He is a big WR who plays little. His effort is meh at times which has led to holding penalties outside and some easy drops. That could be his age along with the number of snaps he is having to play. I am not saying he has been bad, but he has not added value to the contract he signed like Conner or Harlow or Watt.

We are paying 6 mil and getting about 6 mil worth of production. Green has 40 more yards than Dan Arnold for the season. Currently ranks #3 of #16 in terms of production by WRs 31 or over. To be fair though, he has like 10 more yards than Cole Beasley and 40 more yards than Antonio Brown who has missed a bunch of games.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
We need AJ Green on the outside. Wesley did a good job but we don't want Moore, Kirk as outside receivers on a regular basis. I think AJ Green will motivated and still has plenty left.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Reddick was clearly our biggest loss, not retaining him has the potential to be the most notable move of this offseason down the road.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Exactly. Historically not the case.
Historically, you have data about 1 night. Driving was dumb but to extrapolate that to "Keim is drunk all day, every day" is ridiculous and reeks of holier than thou.

Must be a bummer when this drunken idiot makes over a million a year and you spend in the tens of thousands a year to see a team he assembled. But hey, you've got the moral high ground so maybe not that big of a bummer /s

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Historically, you have data about 1 night. Driving was dumb but to extrapolate that to "Keim is drunk all day, every day" is ridiculous and reeks of holier than thou.

Must be a bummer when this drunken idiot makes over a million a year and you spend in the tens of thousands a year to see a team he assembled. But hey, you've got the moral high ground so maybe not that big of a bummer /s
It was his second DUI, so two nights for sure, but there are plenty of people who have shared seeing Keim out and about on the town and having drinks over the years. That kind of behavior doesn't change overnight. He has a reputation for being a drinker. That's on him, not on me or anyone else.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It was his second DUI, so two nights for sure, but there are plenty of people who have shared seeing Keim out and about on the town and having drinks over the years. That kind of behavior doesn't change overnight. He has a reputation for being a drinker. That's on him, not on me or anyone else.
huh, didnt know that was his 2nd and even 1 is a really poor decision. interesting....

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My daughter is a hostess at Keim's favorite restaurant which he frequents often. He can still put them down that is for sure.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

You’re trying to shame a guy for being mad at a guy who drives drunk and could’ve killed people. Awesome position.

Reaction score

Plenty? There has been one poster on here. Maybe two but not plenty. What exactly is wrong with being out & about on the town anyway? Nothing wrong with being a ''drinker'' by the way. Who else do you look down on besides those who drink alcohol? I'm sure you loved the prohibition years. You probably think pot smokers are scum as well. Hippie freaks is what we used to be called.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Lol, are you attacking him for looking down on certain people and then in your last sentence essentially admit to doing the same?
How is saying "Hippie freaks is what we used to be called" admitting to looking down on people?