I Like Pittsburgh

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you plan on Matt leinart delivering these too you. With the 4th worse defense in the NFL.

Hmm...and a great opportunistic defense and the second best offense in the league, which now has the ability to bring in FA of high quality, and run by ex steeler coaches. And plays in a division that "sucks" so they should be a good shot to go back to the playoffs again, at home, for a few years at least.

No, no way we could get better. We'll probably just be a garbage team again after we beat some steeler ass on Sunday. Oh well!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
who would have thought i signed up on this forum cause i'm a suns fan and my football team is playing verse the cardinals..

yes i'm a front runner...

i'm a huge fan of kurt warner.. i love his attitude and character..

go STEEL

Sad that neither of your teams will win a title this year.

There's always next year, Phade!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A very good friend of mine is a Steeler fan...Cards are his second favorite. he had an art show last weekend, and wore a Cards shirt under his clothes as we won the NFC. He called me and said he was stoked I had tickets to the Super Bowl, and asked me what he could pay me to wear a Steeler jersey for one quarter of the game. I voicemailed him that if he could guarantee a Cardinals win, I'd be down. He doesn't have the pull to do it, so sadly I had to decline.

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
I have lived in the Pittsburgh Area off and on since I was 10. Most of my mother's side of the family lives there.

I got my first break in radio board opping Steeler games, I got more than my fair share of Myron Cope. I've also been to plenty of Steeler training camps, my late grandfather used to take me to them as a kid.

I have nothing but respect for the Steelers. Their blue collar approach, consistency and lack of troublesome players throughout the years makes it hard NOT to. They are steep in tradition and a team that every organization in this league should follow the blueprint of.

That being said, I hope the Cards beat the dog out of them. :p

Avondale Red Rage

Just wondering...
Reaction score
I like the town. I like the people. I like the football team; I like the way they go about their business. For the most part I like the players. I like Tomlin.

That said, I hope they're all crying in their Iron City beers next Sunday night.

SHOCK THE WORLD!

Kind of like this:

Attachments

• Hines Ward Crying.jpg
    Hines Ward Crying.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison