I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell (book)

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up this book for business trip this week. I'm looking forward to it.

Tucker Max, the author, is a self-proclaimed bastard. and this is a collection of unapologetic stories of his boozing and womanizing.

It looks like it'll be hilarious and probably make me feel better about myself, too.

link to Amazon reviews and such

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up this book for business trip this week. I'm looking forward to it.

Tucker Max, the author, is a self-proclaimed bastard. and this is a collection of unapologetic stories of his boozing and womanizing.

It looks like it'll be hilarious and probably make me feel better about myself, too.

link to Amazon reviews and such

Oh man, that book is SO funny. You will be laughing out loud especially after the "Everyone has that friend" and the "Las Vegas" stories.

Not for the faint of heart, a lot of his stuff is X-rated, but hilarious nonetheless.

He has a website built on vbulletin (like this one) with a lot of funny discussion: http://messageboard.tuckermax.com/

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool. Added to my wishlist. :)

OP
OP
Pariah

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How he got put on the blacklist at Embassy Suites had me literally laughing out loud. On a plane.

OP
OP
Pariah

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finished it last night. Some of the stories were LOL funny, others were distrubing. Overall, it's sorta sad that this guy thinks so much of himself for doing so little.

Nonetheless, I want to party with this guy.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jason sent abomb this book, and now I have it. It is freaking hilarious. I've been in that redneck fight where a gun came out...it was like reliving a memory reading that part.

The book is funny, the guy is a complete ***** jackass who would be a blast to party with if you survived.

Fast read, easy.

I have just a bit more to go, and it will be off to the next ASFN'er who wants it...just send it forward to someone else when you are done. PM me if you want to get it next.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Book spoken for. I'm not sure how much BS is in this book, but I'm guessing a lot.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I have finally finished this. It was definitely funny in parts. Others were just plain unbelievable. Definitely a lot of BS being thrown around.

Whomever wishes to have it next let me know via a PM or in here. I will mail it free just like it was to me via D-Dogg!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whomever wishes to have it next let me know via a PM or in here. I will mail it free just like it was to me via D-Dogg!

Spoken for. Its moving on to Linderbee's house.

OP
OP
Pariah

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just telling one of my buddies about this book the other day. He had just engaged in some jackassery the night before and was feeling sorta down about it.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where is the book? Did LJK steal it?

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
snee snuu snook
Trogdor!!! will burninate!!!! your book
you'll be so sad
I'll be so glad