I’m Out Thanks for the Banter

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I’m tired of being mostly negative. Clearly I don’t understand the plan. Because job security among scouts is iffy, they like to say, “You don’t know how good a draft is for 3 years. If you can sell that at least you have job security for 3 years.“ I’m out for the rest of this draft. I’m no help! See you Sunday. It was almost fun.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m tired of being mostly negative. Clearly I don’t understand the plan. Because job security among scouts is iffy, they like to say, “You don’t know how good a draft is for 3 years. If you can sell that at least you have job security for 3 years.“ I’m out for the rest of this draft. I’m no help! See you Sunday. It was almost fun.
I appreciate all your input and it means a lot to me

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
I'm having fun, maybe because I don't dwell on the what I don't know!!

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I'm having fun, maybe because I don't dwell on the what I don't know!!
Same I don’t know enough about these players to have an opinion. Clearly they liked these guys over a center or the it is going to play center.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Great job Harry. Thank you for all your work. I, too, am very confused about the decisions made on days 2 and 3. I guess I am not in tune with what they are doing either

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hope you truly understand how appreciative we all are.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Even the best dont get all their players chosen. Good job Harry, enjoy your night off.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
kind of have to hope for the best. It was odd though. Not really BPA or Need philosophy for some of the picks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave