How to watch the games online

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I’m currently working in the Idaho panhandle through the end of October. After that, I think I’m headed out of the Country for a bit. I don’t have cable or satellite, only an internet connection. What’s the best/most efficient means of watching the cardinal games? Buy NFL ticket? I’m working every Sunday, so hitting an establishment is out of the question. Sorry if this has been answered before and I missed it, and thanks in advance.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mods can delete this if they wish but it's not illegal and there's nothing in NFL's T&C's that prohibit it. So there is no reason to.

1. Buy an NFL Gamepass subscription in a none US country. India generally seems to be cheapest but you can shop around. It's all the exact same website but the NFL fudge the price depending on popularity I assume. It's around $140.

2. Buy a good VPN service or a router with good built in VPN. Route all your traffic through Mexico. If a game is live in Mexico it will be blacked out on Gamepass and you can change your country to elsewhere. (Probably do this first before you buy Gamepass to make sure you get it working)

3. Watch all games live, on replay, get coaches film etc

Now I know some people are thinking this sounds shady, it isn't. The NFL don't care as they are making money. The only reason they can't sell to you in US is they already sold those rights to CBS etc. The only people that might care are the TV networks but again your not breaking any laws.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Correct. If you are not worried about watching them live, NFL Game Pass would be best. I believe they are available after the game has ended.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
google vipbox and use that site or there is an app called Dofu Sports available in the Apple and Google app stores that has links to most sporting events.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Sirius Satellite Radio can be very inexpensive and plays all the games live, at least they used to. I actually enjoy listening to the game at those times a TV isn't available.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the ticket online didn't buy it last year wasn't sure the season would happen, but I regretted it, finding feeds etc sucked so I paid this year. Had it 2-3 years before and like it. The one issue with the online version is you can't record games, or if you can I haven't figured out how to yet. You can watch full replays after the game is over, but you can't just record it. It's expensive but for me it's worth it.

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Mods can delete this if they wish but it's not illegal and there's nothing in NFL's T&C's that prohibit it. So there is no reason to.

1. Buy an NFL Gamepass subscription in a none US country. India generally seems to be cheapest but you can shop around. It's all the exact same website but the NFL fudge the price depending on popularity I assume. It's around $140.

2. Buy a good VPN service or a router with good built in VPN. Route all your traffic through Mexico. If a game is live in Mexico it will be blacked out on Gamepass and you can change your country to elsewhere. (Probably do this first before you buy Gamepass to make sure you get it working)

3. Watch all games live, on replay, get coaches film etc

Now I know some people are thinking this sounds shady, it isn't. The NFL don't care as they are making money. The only reason they can't sell to you in US is they already sold those rights to CBS etc. The only people that might care are the TV networks but again your not breaking any laws.
I thought with Gamepass you can only watch replays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave