How to watch the 2016 Summer League

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
It's already been stated that it was an illness. They just haven't specified what kind.

Sounds kind of fishy. I wonder if theyre covering for Chriss and he might have a player infraction of team rules in LV? He didnt look sick sitting on the bench. Hmmm....

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I am watching the games I missed. First up Heat vs Suns.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Heat vs Suns (First Game No Booker)
QTR 1
- Allen Williams' physicality sets him a part in the summer league, should be a good dirt worker during the season. Bender is looking bigger, still allows players to go by him on the perimeter and on the baseline. Ulis is by far the best PG draft pick in years for the Suns. I am starting to wonder if Ulis's agent just told everyone he will only sign with Suns, with that contract it kind of looks that way. I for one am very happy with that! Chris's range is much better than I thought! If Chriss keeps working on getting open for those ally-oops look out. Bender's three looks good, he will get his shot, still would like to him be able to play with his back to the basket.

QTR 2- Mostly players not going to make roster and you can see a lot of 1:1 ball. Ulis and Chriss are starting to get in sync. Would have liked to seen more scoring plays called for Bender.

QTR 3 - Ulis is a very good passer. Like seeing some plays being called for Bender, to bad they had Williams try feeding him the ball. Chriss looks a lot like Miles Turner (Indiana) who I wanted to draft last year. Big QTR from Miami group. Just to many trips down the court with no points. No Booker :(

QTR 4 -. The group is playing with more energy and trying to make a come back. Ulis again showing he can get his shot off. Bender will be a stretch four only for now.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Heat vs Suns (First Playoff Game)
QTR 1 -
No Chriss and you can tell early players not use to playing without him. A few def rebs and shot that would have been changed with Chriss in the games. Bender does tend to put his off hand on def to try and bring the player down on blocks. Troy Williams having a great QTR, not sure he earned a spot yet. Ulis again comes in, drops some perfect dimes and steals.

QTR 2 - Bender is a good passer. I like the drive to the basket by Bender, still only going right lol. Second group again focuses on more 1:1, but that is expected. A. Williams is playing a little bit off and out of control.

QTR 3 - Miami missing anything that is not a three. Summer Suns doing well to keep the lead. Little less big plays without T. Williams and Chriss out on the floor.

QTR 4 - Bender is going to play well with Lenn, he has very good low post passing. Nice fight to close out the game for the win

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard