How significant were Landry Shamet's (5-8) Three Pointers in Last Night's Game 4 vs Denver?

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Not seeing the Shamshank Redemption being discussed much in the media this morning with Booker's performance and the whole Jokic/Ishbia incident.

We all know how much the Mr Shambourine Man has struggled offensively. But we only won the game by 5pts and without that 4th quarter from the Shamboni... I just don't know

So scale of 1-10

How much of an impact did the Sham-Wow have on the Suns victory?

Last edited:

Pokinmik

Rookie
Reaction score
Shamet was amazing. A few of his looks were contested but most were wide the F open making the nugs pay for doubling Booker and or Durant. If Shamet or Ross or Warren or Okogie in some combination can make those wide open looks we are super tough to beat.

I think over time our guys can make those open shots. I look at it like blackjack when u double down at the correct time. Sometimes it doesn’t work but over time it’s definitely the right play. And once it starts hitting your money/points are gonna soar and life is good.

Last edited:

Fumats20

Veteran
Reaction score
What was impressive is he did it on 8 shots because that's all anybody not name KD or Book will get. That's hard to do and hard to maintain but that's exactly what he has to get consistent at doing.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not seeing this Shamshank Redemption being discussed much in the media this morning with Booker's performance and the whole Jokic/Ishbia incident.

We all know how much the Shambourine Man has struggled offensively. But we only won the game by 5pts and without that 4th quarter from the Shamboni... I just don't know

So scale of 1-10

How much of an impact did the Sham-Wow have on the Suns victory?

He won the game for us, full stop.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave