Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Fantastic season, win or lose I will feel great about it

Votes: 21 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Cards vs Panthers - We have the best team we have ever had. If we don't win it this year, we will probably never be Super Bowl Champs.

Last edited:

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards vs Panthers - We have the best team we have ever had. If we don't win it this year, we will probably never be Super Bowl Champs.

Disagree about us never winning another Super Bowl. This team has a strong core & will challenge for years to come. Our linebacking group is pretty average at best. If we strengthen that position & add a bonafide pass rusher, we'll be right back the mix next year.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More scared then last week

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I could have gone with the first and last options. Personally, I feel better about being an underdog vs being a prohibitive favorite.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Funny, I was worried last week. This week not so much....I think we match up good against the Panthers....

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not scared at all. I think this is a much tougher matchup this week, but i'm more excited then anything else. Look, it's one game to go to the Super Bowl. there's no point in me thinking anything but we're going to win.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
not scared at all. I think this is a much tougher matchup this week, but i'm more excited then anything else. Look, it's one game to go to the Super Bowl. there's no point in me thinking anything but we're going to win.

Exactly. :)

I thought about just being way overconfident this week just to freak the superstitious people out. :) Because as we all know our posts on ASFN clearly dictate the outcomes of these games.

I was this close to starting a "We are going to the Superbowl!" thread just to watch the carnage. lol

I am super excited for this one. No idea what's going to happen, but this has been an amazing season and I'm not going to waste what could be our last week stressing out about it. I believe that we can win!

GO CARDINALS!

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I'll have some cheese with that beef, +1...

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
More scared then last week

This. We are the underdog for a reason.

I have high hopes though. We will need the A-Team to show up if we want to have any chance to win.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly. :)

I thought about just being way overconfident this week just to freak the superstitious people out. :) Because as we all know our posts on ASFN clearly dictate the outcomes of these games.

I was this close to starting a "We are going to the Superbowl!" thread just to watch the carnage. lol

I am super excited for this one. No idea what's going to happen, but this has been an amazing season and I'm not going to waste what could be our last week stressing out about it. I believe that we can win!

GO CARDINALS!

yeah... this isn't an overconfident thing on my part, either. it's like you said... I'm just going to enjoy being excited. But I do think we'll have to play our best game of the year to win.. which is just as it should be to go to the Super Bowl.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah, I agree 100%. Had someone told me we would get this game before the season started I would've been as jacked up and happy about it. Why not be excited now? Because it took OT to beat Green Bay? Please....

Win or lose Saturday, we have a shot, and a good one, going into it. Win or lose, nothing to be ashamed of.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we don't win it this year, we will probably never be Super Bowl Champs.

Disagree. We have a great stadium and great top leadership with Mike Bidwill, Steve Keim, and Bruce Arians. We can win the SB whether it is this year or within the next few years.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I honestly felt worse going into Seattle and before the Packers game (because the #2 seed was on the line). This game makes me nervous, but it is more because of the last two samples we've seen. If this is the new trend for this team, we don't deserve to go to the SB anyway. The 13-3 Cards (well 13-2) are worthy and need to show on Sunday. We will know which team (and which Carson) shows up in about 5 minutes.

Last edited:

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
This game is a tossup. I honestly feel like this is the real superbowl. If we play like we did vs Seattle the first time, we can win. If we play like we did against Green Bay last week, we lose.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score

Come on, have you seen what this organization has become over the last decade?

Just three losing seasons, two of which were the direct result of having a dumpster fire at only one position while the rest of the roster was solid. I'm not saying we're going to become the 2000's Patriots, 1980's 49ers, or 70's Steelers but there's no reason we shouldn't continue having winning seasons more often than not moving forward.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
This game is a tossup. I honestly feel like this is the real superbowl. If we play like we did vs Seattle the first time, we can win. If we play like we did against Green Bay last week, we lose.

The NFC teams have half the losses of the AFC teams. I agree.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Come on, have you seen what this organization has become over the last decade?

Just three losing seasons, two of which were the direct result of having a dumpster fire at only one position while the rest of the roster was solid. I'm not saying we're going to become the 2000's Patriots, 1980's 49ers, or 70's Steelers but there's no reason we shouldn't continue having winning seasons more often than not moving forward.

You know what, if Carson was younger I would argue that the Cards could be the Pats/9ers/Steeler and I'd throw in the Cowboys of the 1990's.

What I will say is that the next 3 years we could be in the SB each year and I have faith that BASK will find the QB we need for when Carson hangs them up.

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The game itself is the "cherry on top"...

I'm enjoying all the attention that comes with having success and being a very good team. Honestly, I just want to come out of the 1st close score-wise. If we can do that I think we'll be okay.

Final score: 27-24. But...I don't know who has the 27! LOL

Mark in SC :)

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
I think we can score a bunch of points but will have our hands full with Newton bring able to run the ball. This game may come down to who has the ball last.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I don't think we win, but stranger things have happened; especially against this team in Charlotte.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard