How do I post a pic

Reaction score
I have a pic from the Washington/Dallas MNF game of Boomer calling the game and I want to post it but could'nt figure out how.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Find the file on your hard drive - make sure it is a valid jpeg or gif (ends in .jpg or .gif).

Then when you make a post - click on the "manage attachments" button, and it will let you find your pic and upload it for you.

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
az_cards_fan88 said:
I have a pic from the Washington/Dallas MNF game of Boomer calling the game and I want to post it but could'nt figure out how.
When you are in the screen to write a post, scroll down below where it says Submit Reply. There's a button that says Manage Attachments. Click on that, browse for the file you want to upload, and upload it! Just keep in mind that it can't be too big of a file or it won't work. (I wanna say 85X85 pixels? I could be wrong though!) If you try to upload one and it's too big, it'll tell you. At that point, resize it then try to upload it again. Good luck!

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
coupon_queen said:
I wanna say 85X85 pixels?
No no nooooo! That is the limit for avatars - not pictures. Pictures can be any size in dimension so long as they are less than 100K in byte-size.

Stop spreading misinformation - I'll have to turn you in to the night-crew police! :D

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jw7 said:
No no nooooo! That is the limit for avatars - not pictures. Pictures can be any size in dimension so long as they are less than 100K in byte-size.

Stop spreading misinformation - I'll have to turn you in to the night-crew police! :D
Hey, I covered my tush by saying I MAY BE WRONG!!!! I'm wrong about once a year, you guys should feel honored that you got to witness my one mistake for this year! :wave: Anyhoo, I knew that 85X85 thing came from somewhere, I just couldn't remember where! LOL! But there ARE limitations to the SIZE of an attachment, thank you for getting the correct info out there! :thumbup:

DbaxJ

I was lost but now I'm found
Reaction score
coupon_queen said:
Hey, I covered my tush by saying I MAY BE WRONG!!!! I'm wrong about once a year, you guys should feel honored that you got to witness my one mistake for this year! :wave: :thumbup:
So you live on the CQ calendar..... 2 day years?

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DbaxJ said:
So you live on the CQ calendar..... 2 day years?
You must be registered for see images attach
Ok, since Kate hasn't been around, I am about ready to take over her job and bitchslap you boy! :p LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DbaxJ

I was lost but now I'm found
Reaction score
coupon_queen said:
You must be registered for see images attach
Ok, since Kate hasn't been around, I am about ready to take over her job and bitchslap you boy! :p LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :hulk:

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
coupon_queen said:
Hey, I covered my tush by saying I MAY BE WRONG!!!! I'm wrong about once a year, you guys should feel honored that you got to witness my one mistake for this year! :wave: Anyhoo, I knew that 85X85 thing came from somewhere, I just couldn't remember where! LOL! But there ARE limitations to the SIZE of an attachment, thank you for getting the correct info out there! :thumbup:
Well I am wrong about 884 times a year and I was wrong again. The actual byte limit for attachments is 80000, or about 78K - not 100K like I stated before.

I don't know how I missed that, but somehow I feel that Assface is responsible and needs to take the blame.

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jw7 said:
Well I am wrong about 884 times a year and I was wrong again. The actual byte limit for attachments is 80000, or about 78K - not 100K like I stated before.

I don't know how I missed that, but somehow I feel that Assface is responsible and needs to take the blame.
:ais: See, now you're learning. Always blame someone else, therefore, you are no longer to blame, making you NOT wrong! (BTW, this is how I am only wrong once a year. Pass the blame, let it roll down.) :D

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
coupon_queen said:
:ais: See, now you're learning. Always blame someone else, therefore, you are no longer to blame, making you NOT wrong! (BTW, this is how I am only wrong once a year. Pass the blame, let it roll down.) :D
You suck :D