How about kurt warner as our next head coach?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If he thinks he's already great what more could he possibly learn? :sarcasm:

That's the problem IMO. As I stated below he already thinks he's great and there is no need to put in more work then he already has.
I don’t see that. His attitude his whole life has been to get better. He was taught that from his Dad since he was 5. He’s a confident kid that feels he’s the best player on the field any time he steps on the field. I’m sure that’s how he was raised, and I have no problem with that. I seriously doubt if he thinks he’s as good as he needs to be. I do believe he hates to lose & will improve himself to avoid losing. Offensive ROY in year 1 & All Pro in Year 2. Unlike guys like Mahomes & Jackson (drafted by perennial playoff teams with OUTSTANDING coaching staffs), Murray got drafted by one of the worst franchises in NFL history. We better hope he works out, otherwise we will suck for another 10-20 years, maybe longer.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think KM thinks he has bad habits, although he still does. Like @WisconsinCard said, if he already thinks he's great, while there's nothing wrong with self-confidence, it may be a matter of not recognizing those bad habits.

Yep. And that can mean he doesn't try to address the bad habits.

Or not.

What evidence do we have that he isn't working on his game?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I don’t see that. His attitude his whole life has been to get better. He was taught that from his Dad since he was 5. He’s a confident kid that feels he’s the best player on the field any time he steps on the field. I’m sure that’s how he was raised, and I have no problem with that. I seriously doubt if he thinks he’s as good as he needs to be. I do believe he hates to lose & will improve himself to avoid losing. Offensive ROY in year 1 & All Pro in Year 2. Unlike guys like Mahomes & Jackson (drafted by perennial playoff teams with OUTSTANDING coaching staffs), Murray got drafted by one of the worst franchises in NFL history. We better hope he works out, otherwise we will suck for another 10-20 years, maybe longer.
Pro Bowl. Not All-Pro.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Or not.

What evidence do we have that he isn't working on his game?

Who said he isn't working on his game? Of course he's working on his overall game. If he thinks his mechanics are fine, however, why would he work on them? Others might think he needs to work on that specific part of his game, but if he doesn't, he won't. Simple. It doesn't make him a bad worker, just a little overconfident.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who said he isn't working on his game? Of course he's working on his overall game. If he thinks his mechanics are fine, however, why would he work on them? Others might think he needs to work on that specific part of his game, but if he doesn't, he won't. Simple. It doesn't make him a bad worker, just a little overconfident.

One man's "confidence" is another's "overconfidence". ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard