Hill responds to Rose comments

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like the Fab five still pissed at not being able to get past Duke, after all this year. Rose and King with stupid comments.

Jalen:
"For me, Duke was a person," Rose said in the new ESPN documentary "The Fab Five," which he executive produced. "I hated Duke and I hated everything Duke stood for. Schools like Duke don't recruit players like me. I felt like they only recruited black players that were Uncle Toms."

Hill:
"It was a sad and somewhat pathetic turn of events, therefore, to see friends narrating this interesting documentary about their moment in time and calling me a b*tch and worse, calling all black players at Duke "Uncle Toms" and, to some degree, disparaging my parents for their education, work ethic and commitment to each other and to me."

Full Story http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebasketball/story/Former-Duke-star-Grant-Hill-slams-Jalen-Rose-over-Fab-Five-Uncle-Tom-comment-031611

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hated watching Duke bitch-slap the Fab Five back in the day but i love Grant Hill bitch-slapping Jalen for his stupidity now.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Duke only recruits players that are able to keep count of the number of timeouts used.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What is it with athletes playing the race card all of a sudden. First, that idiot Adrian Peterson & now ass clown Jalen Rose.

CardEd

Registered
Reaction score
I love how he ended the article

Hill ended his article by saying, "I am proud of my family. I am proud of my Duke championships and all my Duke teammates. And, I am proud I never lost a game against the Fab Five.