Hey, Kyler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So none of that, none of that at all, was on KM? I wasn't aware that the kid could do no wrong lol
Man y’all put all of Rosen’s failures on Wilks. Be consistent

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
All I know is that someone really needs to do a parody song of The Beatles' "Hey Jude" called "Hey Kyler", that would be great :)

Hey Kyler, don't make it bad
Take the snap and step up into the pocket
Remember to then trust your reads
Then you can start to make it better

Hey Kyler, don't be afraid
You were made to pass to D-hop so find him
The minute you stop letting pressure get under your skin
Then you begin to make it better

And anytime you feel the urge, hey Kyler, refrain
Don't carry baseball upon your shoulders
For well you know that it's a fool who plays video games
By making his game planning a little colder
Na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na

Hey Kyler, don't let me down
You have the talent, now go and earn the contract
(Get the ball out and get the play in)
Remember (hey Kyler) to step into the pocket
Then you can start to make it better

So get the pass out and get the play in, hey Kyler, begin
You're waiting for a number 2 WR to perform with
And don't you know that it's not just you, hey Kyler, Conner will do
The rushing attack and on your shoulder
Na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na, yeah

Hey Kyler, don't make it sad
Take a bad Kliff call and make it better
Remember, don't let social media under your skin
Then you'll begin to make it
Better, better, better, better, better, better, oh

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na, hey Kyler
Na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na, hey Kyler
Na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na, hey Kyler
Na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na, hey Kyler (Kyler, Murray, Murray, Murray, Murray, Murray)

(Au, wow) na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na, hey Kyler (Murray, Murray, Murray, Murray, Murray)
Na-na-na-na-na (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Na-na-na-na, hey Kyler (you know you can score, Kyler, Kyler, You're not gonna turn it over)

Na-na-na-na-na (don't make it bad Kyler, take a bad play and make it better)
Na-na-na-na, hey Kyler (hey Kyler wow)
Na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na, hey Kyler
Na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na, hey Kyler (Murray, Murray, Murray, Murray, Murray)

Na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na, hey Kyler
Na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na, Hail Murray (na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na, wow)
Na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na, hey Kyler
Na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na, hey Kyler

Na-na-na-na-na (make it Kyler)
Na-na-na-na, hey Kyler (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Na-na-na-na-na (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ha-ha-ha-ha)
Na-na-na-na, hey Kyler (don't listen to ya age age age age agent)

Na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na, hey Kyler
Na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na, hey Kyler
Na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na, hey Kyler

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
And it’s the agents fault?!? Come on man, now you’re getting absurd.
What's the common denominators?

Play qb?

From Texas?

The agent.

Lots of qb's have gone without acting like a headache.
So have lots of players from Texas.

An agents job isn't just to represent but to advise as well.

Something simple like, " Third year contract extensions are generally done after the draft. Bringing it up and posturing before the league year even begins is a horrible idea. Let's not do that. You gotta trust me on this, that's not how the nfl does business "

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What's the common denominators?

Play qb?

From Texas?

The agent.

Lots of qb's have gone without acting like a headache.
So have lots of players from Texas.

An agents job isn't just to represent but to advise as well.

Something simple like, " Third year contract extensions are generally done after the draft. Bringing it up and posturing before the league year even begins is a horrible idea. Let's not do that. You gotta trust me on this, that's not how the nfl does business "
You have zero knowledge about his conversation with kyler. Your continued attack of a guy who is just role players in all this is comical. But I get it - you don’t want to be mad at your favorite team or favorite player, both of whom bear the ultimate responsibility for this dance.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
You have zero knowledge about his conversation with kyler. Your continued attack of a guy who is just role players in all this is comical. But I get it - you don’t want to be mad at your favorite team or favorite player, both of whom bear the ultimate responsibility for this dance.
Maybe I'm guilty of giving kyler too much credit. Seems to me if you're paying a guy to advise you, you listen to the advice. But maybe you're right and kyler is getting good advice but choosing to ignore it.
Either way IMO the team has done fine in all this. Third year extensions are done after the draft. No reason to address it before then regardless of players throwing tantrums.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Maybe I'm guilty of giving kyler too much credit. Seems to me if you're paying a guy to advise you, you listen to the advice. But maybe you're right and kyler is getting good advice but choosing to ignore it.
Either way IMO the team has done fine in all this. Third year extensions are done after the draft. No reason to address it before then regardless of players throwing tantrums.
Eh I’m inclined to believe there’s fault on both sides. Virtually every player that’s left makes some kinda “snakes on the grass” comment about the front office. And I while I take ‘em with a grain of salt due to them being potentially disgruntled former players, typically where there’s smoke there’s fire. And this is keim. So he doesn’t get my benefit of the doubt. I’m thinking he’s made some dumb statements, or missteps, behind closed doors in all this.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Eh I’m inclined to believe there’s fault on both sides. Virtually every player that’s left makes some kinda “snakes on the grass” comment about the front office. And I while I take ‘em with a grain of salt due to them being potentially disgruntled former players, typically where there’s smoke there’s fire. And this is keim. So he doesn’t get my benefit of the doubt. I’m thinking he’s made some dumb statements, or missteps, behind closed doors in all this.
I'm pretty sure keim isn't the kind of guy to coddle a players ego. So some guys get their feelings hurt.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure keim isn't the kind of guy to coddle a players ego. So some guys get their feelings hurt.
The comments seem to go beyond keim having a brusque attitude. But if you want to believe the organization is blameless in all this that’s you prerogative. I think it’s naive, but you’re entitled to your opinion.

PlayerHater

Veteran
Reaction score
Are you really going to compare Wentz’s multiple season ending injuries to 3-4 games that Murray missed in his first 3 seasons? Allen was extended after 3 years & hadn’t won any big games, but had shown improvement after he was AWFUL his 1st 2 seasons. Pretty dumb to let a 24 year old QB with a ton of talent go elsewhere & win. Because that’s exactly what he would do. And as is usually the case, the Cardinals will then again be the doormat in the NFL. You may be ok with such stupidity, but I am not. I’ve seen enough of this sport to know talent when I see it. And I have seen ALL the great ones in my lifetime. The Cardinals have made many stupid decisions over the decades, but not resigning Murray would be right there as one of the dumbest. Just wait and see.
Kyler is not a top 10 QB in the league right now. He might be above Wentz but not by much. He's not worth the kind of money he thinks he's worth. The cardinals can make a big mistake over paying him which is why they have not given him what he is most likely wanting. If he was wanting what he is really worth right now I'm pretty sure he would have an offer by now.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Are you really going to compare Wentz’s multiple season ending injuries to 3-4 games that Murray missed in his first 3 seasons? Allen was extended after 3 years & hadn’t won any big games, but had shown improvement after he was AWFUL his 1st 2 seasons. Pretty dumb to let a 24 year old QB with a ton of talent go elsewhere & win. Because that’s exactly what he would do. And as is usually the case, the Cardinals will then again be the doormat in the NFL. You may be ok with such stupidity, but I am not. I’ve seen enough of this sport to know talent when I see it. And I have seen ALL the great ones in my lifetime. The Cardinals have made many stupid decisions over the decades, but not resigning Murray would be right there as one of the dumbest. Just wait and see.
Sometimes people really shouldn't make statements without doing a little research first. This Allen statement is just ridiculous. Allan lost his first playoff game in his rookie season by 3 points. He only started 11 games in his rookie season. In year 2 he went to AFC championship game and lost to KC. In those two seasons his record was 15-12. If you add his third season his record was 28-15 and 2 more playoff games with a 14-1 TD to INT ratio.

The real reason why Allen was extended is because he has shown that he is willing to put in the work to become the best QB he can be and this has been well documented. He became a team leader. He earned the extension! Murray on the other hand has not shown those same qualities. When you make statements like I don't like to study game film, I rather just go on the field a see it makes one tend to think that Murray doesn't do all he can to get better.

Maybe, just maybe since they have a better view of Murray and his work habits, haven't seen Murray put in the effort and time to become better and become the best he can be and they are reluctant to show him the money until they see a change for the better.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He’s like 11 years younger than the day that Warner signed with us. He’s far more talented at 24 than Warner ever was. He just needs to continue to develop & MATURE.

The main concern is that you see players like Burrow, Herbert etc who have less time in the league but seem to be much further along in terms of leadership and maturity. Which makes you wonder how long it's going to take for Kyler to finally get it, if at all.

It's not like this should be a surprise to him. Anyone that follows football knows what is required of a starting QB in the NFL.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Sometimes people really shouldn't make statements without doing a little research first. This Allen statement is just ridiculous. Allan lost his first playoff game in his rookie season by 3 points. He only started 11 games in his rookie season. In year 2 he went to AFC championship game and lost to KC. In those two seasons his record was 15-12. If you add his third season his record was 28-15 and 2 more playoff games with a 14-1 TD to INT ratio.

The real reason why Allen was extended is because he has shown that he is willing to put in the work to become the best QB he can be and this has been well documented. He became a team leader. He earned the extension! Murray on the other hand has not shown those same qualities. When you make statements like I don't like to study game film, I rather just go on the field a see it makes one tend to think that Murray doesn't do all he can to get better.

Maybe, just maybe since they have a better view of Murray and his work habits, haven't seen Murray put in the effort and time to become better and become the best he can be and they are reluctant to show him the money until they see a change for the better.
Allen went to the AFC Championship game following his third season. He lost in the wild card round after his second.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The main concern is that you see players like Burrow, Herbert etc who have less time in the league but seem to be much further along in terms of leadership and maturity. Which makes you wonder how long it's going to take for Kyler to finally get it, if at all.

It's not like this should be a surprise to him. Anyone that follows football knows what is required of a starting QB in the NFL.
I want my starting QB to have:

Raw Physical Talent
Decision Making Ability
Leadership
Maturity

How many does K1 excel in?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I want my starting QB to have:

Raw Physical Talent
Decision Making Ability
Leadership
Maturity

How many does K1 excel in?

Probably only physical talent. His decision making is ok, not great. The rest are mostly not there.

Raw Physical Talent - 10
Decision Making Ability - 6
Leadership - 2
Maturity - 1

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Allen went to the AFC Championship game following his third season. He lost in the wild card round after his second.
Thank You I stand corrected. When I looked at the playoff stats for him I didn't notice the year difference. Either way he has still done more than Murray in three seasons and was not awful as was posted.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably only physical talent. His decision making is ok, not great. The rest are mostly not there.

Raw Physical Talent - 10
Decision Making Ability - 6
Leadership - 2
Maturity - 1
1? The players in the locker room still rally around him. You don't see a mutiny in the locker room about Kyler not being their guy. That alone is worth at least a couple of points.

Scoring him a 1 is bias seeping through.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank You I stand corrected. When I looked at the playoff stats for him I didn't notice the year difference. Either way he has still done more than Murray in three seasons and was not awful as was posted.
He was flat out AWFUL his first year. So much that I didn't think he had it upstairs to be better. I thought he was going to be a bust.

He sure proved me wrong, but his first year was hot garbage.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1? The players in the locker room still rally around him. You don't see a mutiny in the locker room about Kyler not being their guy. That alone is worth at least a couple of points.

Scoring him a 1 is bias seeping through.
Yeah, 1 is low, maybe a 5? Leadership maybe a 5 as well?

But he doesn't excel in either.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, 1 is low, maybe a 5? Leadership maybe a 5 as well?

But he doesn't excel in either.
Even a 5 might be generous. Scoring a 1 though just isn't grounded in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard