Hey, Kyler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's disappointing he's not protecting that knee. That's what is disappointing about this. He had an obvious limp and shouldn't be running around at parties or media day.
My only take out of this is the comical difference between Kyler and every else physically.

It’s no wonder that guy has so many injury issues on the field. He literally looks like a boy amongst men.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The common thread is that he doesn't like/prefer to speak to the media. You sure you weren't in the paparazzi in a past life?

I don't care if he likes it or not. He can do it well because he has before and its part of his job as a franchise QB to be a figurehead for this team. We've seen what happens when he doesn't do it. It leaves a void filled by bad press.

Choosing not to do it when he could and should isn't a defense.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My only take out of this is the comical difference between Kyler and every else physically.

It’s no wonder that guy has so many injury issues on the field. He literally looks like a boy amongst men.
Booker looks like the QB Nmand Kyler looks like an undersized PG.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah. But @bankybruce told me that Kyler couldn’t be part of media week because he had to stay in Texas and do his important rehab yet here he is in AZ partying.
Show me where I said anything about Texas, past reports were he wasat the facility rehabbing after having surgery out of state. Don't misquoted me.

Last edited:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL why?

I should care if Kyler likes or doesn't like doing something that's part of his job why?
You know why. You don't own Kyler, he's his own man and doesn't owe you anything

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look… someone here is obviously obsessed, but there’s also a bunch of people who slammed the idea that Kyler could be out here for interviews because he’s too busy rehabbing… only to be proven wrong with him partying out in Scottsdale.

Neither really matters in the grand scheme of thing but folks, Brit isn’t alone in his Kyler craziness. A lot of the defenses that Kyler suppporters rush to put up for him (like mocking Brit and saying he’s too busy with rehab to do press) crumble just as fast. And we never hear a response from those obsessives on that side when that turn comes to pass.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look… someone here is obviously obsessed, but there’s also a bunch of people who slammed the idea that Kyler could be out here for interviews because he’s too busy rehabbing… only to be proven wrong with him partying out in Scottsdale.

Neither really matters in the grand scheme of thing but folks, Brit isn’t alone in his Kyler craziness. A lot of the defenses that Kyler suppporters rush to put up for him (like mocking Brit and saying he’s too busy with rehab to do press) crumble just as fast. And we never hear a response from those obsessives on that side when that turn comes to pass.

I just said I was disappointed that he's not protecting his knee by partying.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You know why. You don't own Kyler, he's hos own man and doesn't owe you anything

He doesn't owe me anything. He does owe the franchise the duty to fulfill the responsibilities of a franchise QB off the field.

I'm well within my rights not to be happy that he doesn't.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Using the drummer from Jimmy Eat World to prove you football takes is something.......fascinatingly odd.

I'll leave it with this.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Using the drummer from Jimmy Eat World to prove you football takes is something.......fascinatingly odd.

I'll leave it with this.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

It's not my take or opinion. I don't think we should move on (even if we could). I think the new HC should have a shot at fixing him.

This is the Kyler thread. That's something that's out there being said about Kyler.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not my take or opinion. I don't think we should move on (even if we could). I think the new HC should have a shot at fixing him.

This is the Kyler thread. That's something that's out there being said about Kyler.
And it was said by the drummer of a rock band. It's weird that you would choose that as info about Kyler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave