Hey, Kyler

Status
Not open for further replies.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
This is what everyone isn't understanding...Kyler IS being Kyler. Nothing...not one damn thing has changed about his personality or how he works with the media since day 1. We all need to stop trying to fit him in the social box and construct we prefer, because it just isn't him. He's more Ricky Williams than Michael Irvin. Go out and interact with high school kids today (same generation) and you'll find a very large amount with the similar personality as Kyler...even the athletes.
Nope! Do not agree. That’s just an excuse for poor behavior. Just because everyone else is doing it, doesn’t make it right.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Agree 1000%. He's my boy, but he can't stay if he plays like he did last year.

What bothers me Outerlimits (aka "lesser Twilight Zone") is when people hear Bradshaw running his mouth and then conclude and state publically that K1 is the devil. It's offends my (and I guess others on the board too) sense of fairness.
I loved Outerlimits!!!! :D

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my lord... it's no secret I think there are major questions swirling around Kyler Murray, but someone of y'all are negatively obsessed with him to a ludicrous level.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So you have exclusive insight into good rehab.

Hey everyone. BRICARD has insider info! Kyler is way ahead of schedule and can do a media tour on a 5 week old surgically repaired knee.

This is so freaking dumb. You're just arguing to argue now.

So he can walk, he can sit, he's only currently doing light physio but he can't take 2-3 days for the rare occasion of the super bowl being in his home stadium?

OK dude.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Guys:

Kyler had a **** year

Kyler hasn’t had NFL level coaching since college

Kyler‘s personality creates both supporters and detractors

Win and none of the flaws matter. Lose and the flaws get amplified.

It's likely Kliff will get an OC job for some team eventually.(perhaps Texans very soon). Will be interesting to see his offense on a different team and watch how Kyler does with a totally new staff also.

It's clear DeMeco Ryans thinks Kliff must have some skills at the NFL level if he is interviewing the guy. Plus, there were reports other teams were reaching out when he was flying to Thailand.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
next step is criticizing Kyler for how many IG followers he has.

Imagine thinking being a franchise QB and doing no mainstream media for 2 years and completely blowing off the SB in your home town is normal acceptable behavior.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ball is in Kyler’s hands. He has the ability to be very good. However, he is going to have to open his mind and dedicate himself to the “ system”. He’s going to have to realize he is not the system, he is part of the system and he is the hub.
If he doesn’t he will have failed two coaching staffs and systems. He will expose himself to being nothing more than a mediocre Qb and relegated to a backup role or an early retirement.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Imagine thinking being a franchise QB and doing no mainstream media for 2 years and completely blowing off the SB in your home town is normal acceptable behavior.
Imagine doing no mainstream media for 2 years and now fans expect you do to mainstream media...lol Kyler is who he is.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Apparently healthy enough for Drake's party but not enough to promote his team during SB week in Phoenix. (This is Scottsdale)

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Apparently healthy enough for Drake's party but not enough to promote his team during SB week in Phoenix. (This is Scottsdale)

The common thread is that he doesn't like/prefer to speak to the media. You sure you weren't in the paparazzi in a past life?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's disappointing he's not protecting that knee. That's what is disappointing about this. He had an obvious limp and shouldn't be running around at parties or media day.

Status
Not open for further replies.