Hey I lost my address bar.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
And I can't get it back and my wife clicked yes for this generic search bar and I can't get rid of it.

I think when I hammered I was trying to get rid of it and deleted my address bar instead.

Nick C

Amazing
Reaction score
Not even if you right click on the address bar? I can hide my address bar by right clicking on it. I'm not sure how you delete one though

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right click on the top of your IE. When the menu comes up, make sure to check "address bar" on.

If you need to rearrange the toolbars, click and drag 'em by the black dots on the left.

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by jw7
Right click on the top of your IE. When the menu comes up, make sure to check "address bar" on.

If you need to rearrange the toolbars, click and drag 'em by the black dots on the left.

:thumbup:
'
Thanks man!

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
Originally posted by KingofCards
And I can't get it back and my wife clicked yes for this generic search bar and I can't get rid of it.

I think when I hammered I was trying to get rid of it and deleted my address bar instead.

Boy...when it rains, it pours!!!

Glad you found your address bar - I would rather that you kept it lost & found your dog instead :confused: :thumbup:

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Re: Re: Hey I lost my address bar.

Originally posted by maddogkf
Boy...when it rains, it pours!!!

Glad you found your address bar - I would rather that you kept it lost & found your dog instead :confused: :thumbup:

You and me both.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Have you been able to get rid of the search bar? Does it say "search.com" in the view menu?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort