Hello Skorp, Jim, Mike and the rest of the AZ Sports peeps!

Mrs42

Reaction score
Hello Skkorp, Jim O, Mike and the rest of the AZ Sports peeps!

Happy Holidays, I miss the site. Hope you are all doing well. I check here from time to time. Thought I would stop in and say Hi!
I still check out the Cardinals when I can. As you know San Diego, well let's say we are kinda struggling out there. Can't remember the record :). However I am sure several of you will remind me that the Cardinals have won more games than the Chargers.

Ok. We all have next season, it will be better, it has to be right!

Be bless this holiday season, please stay safe and don't drink and drive!
Mrs42

I hope Coach Mac stays but if he goes send him and Kim to San Diego. I miss having that kind of relationship the coaches had with the players and their families.

Adios! ( I take Spanish now)

Last edited:

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mrs42
Happy Holidays, I miss the site. Hope you are all doing well. I check here from time to time. Thought I would stop in and say Hi!
I still check out the Cardinals when I can. As you know San Diego, well let's say we are kinda struggling out there. Can't remember the record :). However I am sure several of you will remind me that the Cardinals have won more games than the Chargers.

Ok. We all have next season, it will be better, it has to be right!

Be bless this holiday season, please stay safe and don't drink and drive!
Mrs42

I hope Coach Mac stays but if he goes send him and Kim to San Diego. I miss having that kind of relationship the coaches had with the players and their families.

Adios! ( I take Spanish now)

Very nice to see you again Mrs. 42, hope all is going well for you out in San Diego. At least the weather is nice, right? :D Hope you and the family have a wonderful holiday season, and send our hellos to Qwamie.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Dam good to hear from you Ericka! The greener pastures have certainly proved brown for both of us this season.

Why do you think Mac is failing here? The players seem to love him and yet no production. Are the players not motivated by his ways or are the schemes just not working? It's puzzling for sure.

I feel safe in saying neither of our hopes came true this year. That just sucks.

It would appear that SD is now in the same boat we are. Who will be coaching next season? And I have to ask, Does the coach have anything to do with contract extensions? I'm sure you know all about the extensions we did this season. Are any of those based on who the player will be coached by or is it just money?

PS-

The Quan & Kwam could have been the most kick butt thing since Batman & Robin! :D

Ahh, What could have been.

OP
OP
Mrs42

Mrs42

Reaction score
Hey AZCard21,

You were always good with the questions! I am not sure why McGinnis hasn't produced a winning season for the team. I have heard several times that some players don't care if they win or not, so maybe those few sour apples spoil the bunch. A coach can give you all he has, but it takes the players to execute, right.

I haven't heard about the extensions, except Gilmore. However Iam pretty sure that has nothing to do with the who the player will be coached by, unless they are cut the extension stands no matter who is the head coach.

Hang in there, there are surprises ahead! Maybe 10-0 next season like the Chiefs were.

ASUCHRIS,

The weather is beautiful and we enjoy going to San Diego, the kids enjoy all the hills, parks and beaches. I really like it, but can you believe a carton of eggs out there is $3 and some change? I had to get 1/2 dozen on my last trip to the grocery store and that was $1.99, I am floored with the price jump on food, Roman Meal Bread, $2.99, yes I said 3 and some change and 2.99. My goodness CA prices! Maybe I will write Arnold on that! Take care! Thanks for the post.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I really like it, but can you believe a carton of eggs out there is $3 and some change? I had to get 1/2 dozen on my last trip to the grocery store and that was $1.99, I am floored with the price jump on food, Roman Meal Bread, $2.99, yes I said 3 and some change and 2.99. My goodness CA prices! Maybe I will write Arnold on that! Take care! Thanks for the post.

I just paid .44 for a half dozen of eggs 2 days ago at Walmart......(scratches CA off list for places I want to live)

OP
OP
Mrs42

Mrs42

Reaction score
Why am I a free agent???

I have a lot more post, Skkorp did you reset me, did you cancel my membership, what happen, I have to start over? No fair (kids say that to me all the time), I know everybody was talking trash about Kwamie but I thought I still had some love on this board!

I may as well have rookie status.:mad:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Why am I a free agent???

I have a lot more post, Skkorp did you reset me, did you cancel my membership, what happen, I have to start over? No fair (kids say that to me all the time), I know everybody was talking trash about Kwamie but I thought I still had some love on this board!

I may as well have rookie status.:mad:

I gotta say - it's pretty cool that you come back without any animosity even though some people have bashed Kwamie - will you tell him that the Chargers desperately need to win 2 more games so that we can finally get a QB? please! I'm rooting for you Kwamie and the Chargers!

seesred

Reaction score
We always will give you and your family love. I truly wish it would have worked out here, the more good people we lese the more we really lose in town and on the field. I wish you and yours a very happy and healthy holiday.

Thanks for being a good friend to the board. When we talk trash on someone it's football, never life! Life is always good.

GBR

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Hey AZCard21,

You were always good with the questions! I am not sure why McGinnis hasn't produced a winning season for the team. I have heard several times that some players don't care if they win or not, so maybe those few sour apples spoil the bunch. A coach can give you all he has, but it takes the players to execute, right.

I haven't heard about the extensions, except Gilmore. However Iam pretty sure that has nothing to do with the who the player will be coached by, unless they are cut the extension stands no matter who is the head coach.

Hang in there, there are surprises ahead! Maybe 10-0 next season like the Chiefs were.

ASUCHRIS,

The weather is beautiful and we enjoy going to San Diego, the kids enjoy all the hills, parks and beaches. I really like it, but can you believe a carton of eggs out there is $3 and some change? I had to get 1/2 dozen on my last trip to the grocery store and that was $1.99, I am floored with the price jump on food, Roman Meal Bread, $2.99, yes I said 3 and some change and 2.99. My goodness CA prices! Maybe I will write Arnold on that! Take care! Thanks for the post.

Thanks for the reply Ericka. I hope there are good surprises for next year. I really thought it would be this season. Guess not. Interesting the extensions are not at least negotiated with who will be coaching. I would certainly want to know who my boss is and what his goals are. Hmmm, That didn't help me in deciding Macs fate though! Dang these non committal posts!

PS- We will be at Seaworld soon. Meet you there?

seesred

Reaction score
Why not let KLASS TALK WITH US SOMETIME. I know at times he was here. By the way When the board changed I was reset as well. At the time of the change I was at about 300 posts or more. Starting over is sometimes good.

GBR

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Why am I a free agent???

I know everybody was talking trash about Kwamie

Not everybody.

I was one of those that stuck by Kwamie 100% regardless of what some posters here had to say about him at times.

I still wear my Lassiter 42 jersey to all the Cards games. Now that he's a Charger, I just consider it a throwback uni. :cool:

P.S. My friend Scott, in Minnesota, is still Kwamie's biggest fan. :thumbup:

Thanks for stopping by...and I'm sure Mikey can boost your post count back up. ;)

8ndkorner

Registered
Reaction score
Mrs. 42 you are a class act. I lurked here for a few years before signing up and remember your posts.

How about a little inside info now........

Who else in the organization used to post or posts now?

The best to you and KL.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Hey Mrs. 42!

Still have the house in Ahwatukee? There's only five original owners on our street. Soon to be four.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Heh,

I had the pleasure of getting some hate email from kwammie because I did a little bashing. Did I deserve it heck ya. Do I hold it against him. Heck No! I would do the same exact thing.

And please let it be known when you bash a player you are not really bashing his talent per se (Heck they are in the NFL, you gotta be a finely tuned athlete to get there) but just the performance at that time.

I wish the Lassiter family all the luck in the future.

Mrs 42 after the franchise year he got his last year here. I would hardly think you would mind the price of eggs! lol j/k

Its great to see how down to earth you are!!!

I was stationed in PA with a guy who married kwammie's cousin and the name escapes me atm.

Anywho thanks for checking in. And better luck next year!

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ericka - Like Sword - I'll 'fess up too and admit that I didn't pull any punches regarding Kwamie's production during his final year with the Cards.

I guess those are our "jobs": Kwamie's to play and ours to watch, pass judgment, laugh and cry.

At a time when you might deem it more appropriate, I'd love to have Kwamie or you comment on the difference between how things are done on the Chargers and how they were done on the Cardinals. (One major thing we fans lack here following the team is a basis for comparison - other than wins, losses or stats).

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Let Kwamie know that there are a few of us that still wear 42 jerseys. I will always consider him part of the family.

Jim O

Reaction score
Mrs 42!

Good to hear from you!

Tell Kwamie that Dave Pasch and I want to play golf with him once his knee is good enough. He stood us up last off-season!

If he needs any extra knee rehab, I know of a good trainer! :thumbup:

Did he have his surgery yet? How is he moving around? Was it just the MCL?

We all miss chilling with you guys at the radio show at Jilly's!

I sent him the radio call of his inteception at Cleveland earlier this year. I am sure that he played it for you. I am just wondering if he put it on his voice mail message like he did when he intercepted McNabb a few years ago!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could someone explain why this is a sticky?

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shane H
Could someone explain why this is a sticky?

Cause it is like a Christmas Card from old friends, dummy. You put them out for display and warmth.

Man, Vegas has made you hard...

Thanks for line Mrs. 42.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by Redheart
Man, Vegas has made you hard...

Vegas has the same effect on me my friend....