Hello from St Louie

RMFN

Veteran
Reaction score
Not here to talk smack because the way the Rams have been playing not much to smack about. Looks like both teams are having thier problems. But with common oppenent you took care of business with the Niners, the Rams could not.

Bulger has not looked good this year. I know it's a new system but he is having problems. Having two OLine men out will make it even harder for him. Maybe Bulger was a system QB and the system he was good in was Martz. The Rams D who knows which group will show up. The one that gave up big plays to the Niners or the one who contain the Broncos.

I think the key for the Rams to have a chance to win is to contain Fitzgerald and Boldin. They make plays. The other thing is to get to Warner and cause turnovers. I know turnovers are a big part of every game but I'm hoping Little can put some good pressure on Warner.

The last line I heard was The Cards by 8, I am a Rams fan but I think I would give the points.

Good Luck to the Cards this year, but maybe not too much this weekend!
You must be registered for see images

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3 weeks in to the season and we've had nothing but nice visitors from other teams.

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
You overlooked Edge. Please continue to do so; he is looking for his breakout game and will get pleanty of touches, I think.

Fancy smiley; but you better come proper on Suday or it will be double digits.

Welcome as long as your reasonable...

OP
OP
RMFN

RMFN

Veteran
Reaction score
Redheart said:
You overlooked Edge. Please continue to do so; he is looking for his breakout game and will get pleanty of touches, I think.

Fancy smiley; but you better come proper on Suday or it will be double digits.

Welcome as long as your reasonable...

Yea you are right forgot about Edge, a GREAT pickup for the Cards. Kinda reminds me when the Rams got Faulk from IND. The Rams will have a tough time no doubt this game. If the Rams D can show up we should be able to slow him down.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RMFN said:
Yea you are right forgot about Edge, a GREAT pickup for the Cards. Kinda reminds me when the Rams got Faulk from IND. The Rams will have a tough time no doubt this game. If the Rams D can show up we should be able to slow him down.

I don't even know who you guys have on your D anymore. What's your starting lineup and what do you think of your FA additions so far?

OP
OP
RMFN

RMFN

Veteran
Reaction score
Assface said:
I don't even know who you guys have on your D anymore. What's your starting lineup and what do you think of your FA additions so far?

Little , Hargrove, Pisa Tinoisamoa AND Fisher from last year. Glover, Witherspoon, Brown, Chavous & Atogwe new to the team this year.

Witherspoon has been the best addition so far. He plays all over the field. Gets involved in almost every play. Chavous reminds me of Anenas William in a leadership kind of way. Helps out the younger Defensive players.

I like the style the Rams played against the Bronco, aggressive and swarming, something that was missing against the Niners. Haslett needs to put that same kind of pressure against Warner.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Still think the Cardinals should have tried hard to get witherspoon. Him, Hayes and Dansby would have been an AWESOME linebacking core.

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
i am looking foward to see how the cardinals offensive line responds this game. little looked like a beast againist the broncos. not sure how he looked againist the 49ers, but little seems to show up againist the cardinals. i hope the cardinals defense continues to play well from last week. the key to beating the rams is to stop the run. have to stop the run first. on the offensive side the offensive line needs to make some holes for james and pick up the blitz better.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
JeffGollin said:
Maybe he caught the Izzy/Mulder disease. (I'm still smartin' after last night's 1- 0 loss to the Brewskies.

probobly closer to the marquis disease......other cardinals fan as you know!

OP
OP
RMFN

RMFN

Veteran
Reaction score
nidan said:
Look on the bright side, at least you have a new DC

That was the best off season improvement the Rams made this year.

ReddBird

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for stoppin' by, RMFN. I wouldn't give up on Bulger; I think he's still got the stuff. I'm just hoping that he doesn't show it THIS week....

Rams4evah

Veteran
Reaction score
Just my thoughts, but if the Cards want to keep that new stadium packed, they need to keep winning at home. With that crappy o-line, it will be awhile before the Cards are a team that can win on the road.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Hey RMFN, you guys at all upset about losing Archuleta? The contract he signed with Washington is ridiculous if you ask me.