Grimm (NBC)

AZZenny

Reaction score
OK, I caught two episodes from last weekend and watched them last night. It's uneven, but I will definitely record/watch it, if only because the visuals and camerawork were really interesting, which is fairly rare for TV, and I do like the concept.

The lead guy is appealing, maybe too much so, and difficulty finding the proper level of 'edginess' seemed the one big overall weakness. The werewolf sidekick isn't sure if he's comic relief or serious, the black detective similarly unclear - although he's a likeable guy -- but that's three for three with no sharp edges, no darkness or depth. Yet one episode was loosely based on The Pied Piper and there was a guy eaten alive by rats -- and shown graphically - hardly family-friendly stuff. So they need to decide what they want to be, but I'll watch and give them time to figure it out.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone else watching this show? it's the only thing i watch on friday evenings. fun show even if it is a little cheesey from time to time.

wagon mound 464

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm still watching the show, but at times I wonder why?

Some episodes are good,,,others way below the mark.

I'm thinking some of the guys on the Suns' forum are Wesen :D

I also follow Dracula and The Following.....which could lead me

to believe I'm Wesen also :sad: Maybe I need to get a 'life'?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The show seems to be taking itself too serious as of late IMO. I watched a few episodes and the rest are sitting on my DVR. I will catchup eventually.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson