Greg Williams DC is available - GO GET HIM NOW

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
Seriously, ARZCardinals...trust me when I tell you, living here in SD and seeing the Spanos up close and personal, there isn't a worse run organization in the league.

You take Phillip Rivers off the team, Anthony Lynn doesn't have a job...

You want to talk about bad GMs? Got lucky with Bosa (when healthy), Keenan Allen, Hunter Henry, and Derwin James. Not overly impressed with Mike Williams, Melvin Gordon is constantly hurt, Jason Verrett is always hurt and out yet again and did not get his option year picked up, DJ Fluker was the 11th pick in the draft and he is a marginal starter for his 3rd team, Manti Te'o is a part time starter for the Saints, Jerry Attaochu didn't pan out, you can go on and on...Mild success with Free Agents.

A poorly ran franchise. Bad fan base, terrible ownership group...

Come back home, the turf is not always better stenciled over in Carson.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Seriously, ARZCardinals...trust me when I tell you, living here in SD and seeing the Spanos up close and personal, there isn't a worse run organization in the league.

You take Phillip Rivers off the team, Anthony Lynn doesn't have a job...

You want to talk about bad GMs? Got lucky with Bosa (when healthy), Keenan Allen, Hunter Henry, and Derwin James. Not overly impressed with Mike Williams, Melvin Gordon is constantly hurt, Jason Verrett is always hurt and out yet again and did not get his option year picked up, DJ Fluker was the 11th pick in the draft and he is a marginal starter for his 3rd team, Manti Te'o is a part time starter for the Saints, Jerry Attaochu didn't pan out, you can go on and on...Mild success with Free Agents.

A poorly ran franchise. Bad fan base, terrible ownership group...

Come back home, the turf is not always better stenciled over in Carson.
Agreed with everything except the GM. Telesco is one of the best GMs in the league and has made smart choices in free agency and the draft. You claim “lucky” but that could be said for any team in regards to the draft.

Agreed with the rest though. If I was never stuck with the Chargers from the beginning, no way I would switch fandom from a different team to the Chargers.