Good Game

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Stopping the run and covering RB out of the backfield cost us plenty of yards and chances to get off the field. I understand Rodgers was getting the ball out quickly but next 2-3 games will tell me a lot about Chandler Jones

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Stopping the run and covering RB out of the backfield cost us plenty of yards and chances to get off the field. I understand Rodgers was getting the ball out quickly but next 2-3 games will tell me a lot about Chandler Jones
Chandler was a ghost and has been since week 1. At this rate Keim is looking pretty smart.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Will give him a pass coming off Covid but he hasn’t shown much since week one. He has a lot to prove rest of year but right now, I wouldn’t sign to big deal at all

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What did you all expect chandler to do coming off COVID.

He didn’t just come off covid. If he played against the Texans it would have been just coming off covid. We could give him a pass if he’s actually done something since week 1 but he hasn’t.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
It was a great game. The ball bounced the packers way most of the time. We had 3 ridiculous turn overs and a slow start that cost us the game.

Clif2

Reaction score
He didn’t just come off covid. If he played against the Texans it would have been just coming off covid. We could give him a pass if he’s actually done something since week 1 but he hasn’t.
I get that he hasn’t done much since week 1 but tonight the packers had a great plan to not let Rodgers hold the ball. There wasn’t much time for any pass rush.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
But we did stop their offense when it counted. We got the damn ball back. We drove down the field. We were comfortable against a defense that had no answer for us. Our stud QB sees a easy one on one for a TD and makes the right decision and a ideal pass. No, I am mad as one can be mad for a sporting event. You see, great teams pulls this off, everything this team did at the end was what a great team does. I should be allowed to be a fan of a great team which did everything right to win when it counted but Green turns this into the same ole Cardinals which I cannot and will not tolerate with a chance to cushion our chances with eight wins

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I get that he hasn’t done much since week 1 but tonight the packers had a great plan to not let Rodgers hold the ball. There wasn’t much time for any pass rush.

Can’t help but feel if Watt had played their rushing game wouldn’t have been nearly as effective. Just disappointing to see Chandler Jones not impact a game, especially as a player that’s supposed to be a captain.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
If LeFluer doesn’t lose his mind on the goal line this never happens but I’d rather live with Kyler knowing he can drive them 90+ yards if need be. If Hudson and D-Hop are fine for the home stretch we’re fine.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We only use 2 defensive linemen on most plays. Our defense is designed to give up the run. It's super frustrating to watch but somehow we are able to keep points off the board for the most part. Watching our offense sit on the sideline for 10 minute drives is awful. The running doesn't work on the goal line because Vance sends in the heavy package and finally uses more D Linemen.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn