Good Bye Super Bowl Dreams

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Wow. Washington being suspended for year KILLS us defensively. There is no sugar coating it. He is there difference between Top 5 and 15+.

Great. Up in smoke. No Pun intended.

:(:confused::hammer:

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ya we're ****ed. It was going to be a bit difficult filling dansby's void. This is devistating

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Jeebus Cripes! Cards should've seen this coming and should've overpaid for Dansby based on this. What using understand us it's seems Namu players have done even worse than Dansby and not gotten this from Goddell. No Dansby, No Wash= No way.

Reaction score
It looks like everyone is overreacting to something a reporter posted on twitter. I've seen nothing on the official site or anywhere else.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like everyone is overreacting to something a reporter posted on twitter. I've seen nothing on the official site or anywhere else.

I'd think jureki has to have this on pretty good authority to tweet something this drastic/big.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
All that says is Goodell doesn't want a home team hosting a Superbowl. Half a season was more than enough, but he knows we play all our division games in the second half of the season, that's what he had to wreck.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
theres like 3 threads already, twitter, PFT

Yeah I saw. At work and snuck a quick break to check and didn't see em til after. That is devastating news. NFLPA better appeal. By this example another star in Ray Rice will miss a year too. It'll be bad for business

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I saw. At work and snuck a quick break to check and didn't see em til after. That is devastating news. NFLPA better appeal. By this example another star in Ray Rice will miss a year too. It'll be bad for business

i think the league looks at it like it'll be worse for business if they slap these guys on the wrist for slapping around women. The game goes on without players. Always has, always will. But if you alienate an entire segment of fandom, that hurts them even more.

Reaction score
I'd think jureki has to have this on pretty good authority to tweet something this drastic/big.

The issue I have is he said he talked to another player that told him. Who is to say the player didn't punk him or something. I would think it would be on the Cards site if it were true. Urban would have surely mentioned it I would think.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The issue I have is he said he talked to another player that told him. Who is to say the player didn't punk him or something. I would think it would be on the Cards site if it were true. Urban would have surely mentioned it I would think.

I'm thinking Urban and the Cards brass is in full damage control mode right now figuring how to properly respond to the news. he's not going to put something out there until the Cards know down to the letter exactly what they're going to say.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
DWash= ******** knucklehead. Woman beater and continual drug offender...I'm done with him after learning of getting popped for drugs again. He has screws the Cards in many ways now. You have to think the team would've overpaid for Dansby if they had knowledge this was coming.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DWash= ******** knucklehead. Woman beater and continual drug offender...I'm done with him after learning of getting popped for drugs again. He has screws the Cards in many ways now. You have to think the team would've overpaid for Dansby if they had knowledge this was coming.

agreed, must have failed the test after that