Gone fishin

Djaughe

Reaction score
Wow can the coach fish or what! :thumbup:

Djaughe

Reaction score
Crap...we're getting spammed by a dude who uses dial-up for his internet connection.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Is the second one Stoudemire? It's not like he was doing anything anyway.

Nash's came out pretty well, and D'Antoni's isn't bad.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Crap...we're getting spammed by a dude who uses dial-up for his internet connection.

LOL, it must have taken him fifteen minutes to upload that image. He must have really wanted us to see it.

Djaughe

Reaction score
elindholm said:

Nash's came out pretty well, and D'Antoni's isn't bad.

Seriously Marion should throw that little one back...its embarrassing.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
This is stupid.

Amare wouldn't be that giddy, he's been fishing for months.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Djaughe said:
Seriously Marion should throw that little one back...its embarrassing.

The fishing trip was set up to feed Nash and Amare. Marion was catching what was left over.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
elindholm said:
You forget that Stoudemire regularly struggled with the game-day decision of which ugly suit to wear.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wu banga said:
I didn't do it, another mavs fan did on db.com board.

I guess he did it just for the halibut?

Fearless1J418

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Idiot board

Originally Posted by Djaughe

that seems to be a trend...

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/member.php?u=2746

LOL, this just goes to show how broke and lame this board is. I honestly cant care any less anymore, because you guys are pathetic. Have your mod check the IP address, and see what campus I am posting from. Then, he can call them and ask what connection we have.

Then, he will prolly still deny he is an idiot, and that this board sucks like Nash's defense, but none of you will be able to deny that the overall intelligence of this board is so incredibly low that you guys should sign Darius Miles and Q Richardson just to raise your teams IQ level.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Called a dumdum head by a mavprick fan. What can we possibly do to recover from such an intellectual barrage. :rolleyes:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Fearless1J418 said:
LOL, this just goes to show how broke and lame this board is. I honestly cant care any less anymore, because you guys are pathetic. Have your mod check the IP address, and see what campus I am posting from. Then, he can call them and ask what connection we have.

Then, he will prolly still deny he is an idiot, and that this board sucks like Nash's defense, but none of you will be able to deny that the overall intelligence of this board is so incredibly low that you guys should sign Darius Miles and Q Richardson just to raise your teams IQ level.

Talk about lame? You keep coming back to this board even though your team has advanced?

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Talk about lame? You keep coming back to this board even though your team has advanced?

p0wn3d!

Djaughe

Reaction score
Fearless1J418 said:

Dude, I wasn't the mod that checked yer IP address...but I can respect his decision not to reveal the campus yer posting from....while you should be grateful he doesn't spill yer IP address...frankly, I find your situation kinda embarrassing...and yet oddly funny.

Theplanet.com