GoHard83 is most likely cornerback Dre Bly

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't get why you guys hate on this kid so much. He's pretty funny IMO. Why would you expect a niner fan to concede that the Cards are the best team in the NFCW after SF spanked us twice this year? The guy was supportive and congratulatory all through the playoffs last year and that was pretty decent of him. He's alright in my book.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I don't get why you guys hate on this kid so much. He's pretty funny IMO. Why would you expect a niner fan to concede that the Cards are the best team in the NFCW after SF spanked us twice this year? The guy was supportive and congratulatory all through the playoffs last year and that was pretty decent of him. He's alright in my book.

Did he not, in recent posts, take multiple shots at the cards?

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Yes, and he's been banned twice for doing so

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Did he not, in recent posts, take multiple shots at the cards?

Always!!! Blowhard comes picking fights everytime he's been here. Well, he got knocked out this weekend & as expected didnt return to take his lumps. If you wanna come on an opponents message board talking trash, be man enough to return after you lose or win.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
No they Spanked us on MNF, the reg season opener was by no means a spanking. Had Berry's TD that really was a touchdown was not ruled dead, Cards win.

Yes they did beat us twice, but if they really were the better team, they'd be in the playoffs and not Cards.

It just sounds like bitter delousion to me...

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No they Spanked us on MNF, the reg season opener was by no means a spanking. Had Berry's TD that really was a touchdown was not ruled dead, Cards win.

Yes they did beat us twice, but if they really were the better team, they'd be in the playoffs and not Cards.

It just sounds like bitter delousion to me...
The Saints Vikings, Eagles, Colts and Chargers have better records then us so I assume you believe they are all superior to the Cards???

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The guy makes jokes and you guys cry, throw fits and make threads specifically for him. I haven't seen any poster get this much individual attention since Skorp passed.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
The Saints Vikings, Eagles, Colts and Chargers have better records then us so I assume you believe they are all superior to the Cards???
Yes, based on their regular season...In the playoffs its anyones game...records dont lie...

I think many Niners fans and maybe even yourself are confusing matching up well with being the better team.

The fact that the Cards have two more wins than the Whiners with almost the exact same schedule proves the point.

If the Whiners were better they would be 10-4, but they are 6-8.

Go hard gets called out because he was an arrogant trash-talking jackass who ran away with his tail between his legs...

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes, based on their regular season...In the playoffs its anyones game...records dont lie...

I think many Niners fans and maybe even yourself are confusing matching up well with being the better team.

The fact that the Cards have two more wins than the Whiners with almost the exact same schedule proves the point.

If the Whiners were better they would be 10-4, but they are 6-8.

Go hard gets called out because he was an arrogant trash-talking jackass who ran away with his tail between his legs...

I guess if by "running away" you meant "got banned" then sure.

I dont like the kid enough to sit here and argue over him anymore, you win.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
He is no MigratingOsprey or RMFN. Those guys do a great job supporting their team without being obnoxious. They are terrific additions to the board. Gohard would be a welcome addition here too if he could overcome his trollistic ways. I'm always pulling for him to rise above but he never does.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
back on topic. DRE BLY!?!?! what a moron! he should worry about doing the Deion on his own 20 without Deion speed, not about catching the Cardinals on 2 bad days. and I would not call getting 7 extra possessions and winning by 15 "dominating" what a clown.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Who cares about the troll!
We have bigger fish to fry!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
After the Monday Night debacle on 12/14th, I heard a tone in Whiz I had never heard before. He has always kept an incredible poker face about him. He never lets himself get too down, or up for that matter. But in his presser after that game, I heard a level of anger and downright bitterness that I had never heard from him before. I knew right then and there that this matchup had hit a full-tilt, bitter rivalry!
Obviously we have some business to tend still this season, but man... that first game against the 9ers next September is gonna be an all-out war! Can't wait!!

You must be registered for see images

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
After the Monday Night debacle on 12/14th, I heard a tone in Whiz I had never heard before. He has always kept an incredible poker face about him. He never lets himself get too down, or up for that matter. But in his presser after that game, I heard a level of anger and downright bitterness that I had never heard from him before. I knew right then and there that this matchup had hit a full-tilt, bitter rivalry!
Obviously we have some business to tend still this season, but man... that first game against the 9ers next September is gonna be an all-out war! Can't wait!!

That will be quite a matchup! When was the last time we really had a good rivalry? When we were in the NFC, the best we could be was like a pesky little brother, that could spoil things once in awhile; now, the Niners look like a tough customer for years to come.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That will be quite a matchup! When was the last time we really had a good rivalry? When we were in the NFC, the best we could be was like a pesky little brother, that could spoil things once in awhile; now, the Niners look like a tough customer for years to come.

When did we move to the AFC? ;)

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score

I agree 82. They showed a sideline shot Whiz during the game and I have NEVER seen him with that LOOK before. It was scary.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn