This Mess Is Really All on MB

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I really hate it for the season ticket holders that go to the home games. MB needs to refund you for the piss poor product he has put on the field, especially the last 7 games.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
it is really disappointing. We went from hearing reports that he was seriously pissed off after the playoff game, thinking at best this would be a prove it year, to five year extensions.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
The key is hiring a Bill Polian, Carl Peterson, Ernie Accorsi, Ron Wolfe type GM that brings a plan to build a franchise for the long term, stability & consistent winning. His knowledge applies to the draft, FA & finding a stable long term HC.

Hard to believe that the Stealers have had 3 HCs in 50 years!!! Think about that!!! That speaks volumes about the GM & decision makers on who builds their team.
It also says a lot about the Rooney family as owners where the team is also their primary source of income.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
There was a stat on MNF tonight saying that the Cowboys have 71% of their last 3 drafts on the roster this year, by far the most in the NFL. I don't know the numbers but I'd guess we don't have even close to half of that?
Exactly why I’ve been pushing for the Cards to hire Will McClay to replace Keimtime for the last 3 years! He’s built & assembled that talent not Jones

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I really hate it for the season ticket holders that go to the home games. MB needs to refund you for the piss poor product he has put on the field, especially the last 7 games.
Was a season ticket holder since 1994, dropped them last year and have never regretted the decision. Cant imagine having had to go through the end of last year and start of this year going to those games

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose