Gannon's Role

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I think a good coach probably has this team more competitive than they are right now.

Hard to tell what the difference is between what a bad coach would do and a mid coach would do under these circumstances.

Gotta say that watching Hard Knocks in Season it seems you don’t have to be a surly prick or require your players to dress in uniform for meetings to have a successful team.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I think a good coach probably has this team more competitive than they are right now.

Hard to tell what the difference is between what a bad coach would do and a mid coach would do under these circumstances.

Gotta say that watching Hard Knocks in Season it seems you don’t have to be a surly prick or require your players to dress in uniform for meetings to have a successful team.
One again we are seeing the result of having a first time GM and HC with a bunch of first time coordinators. I feel like they at least get a little bit of the learning curve excuse. The concern early is that they all seemed to act like they were the smartest guys in the room. Hopefully they are self aware enough to look at what has happened and realize there isn't a cheat code to this.

However, if they aren't smart enough to move on from Kyler, they will all pay for that decision.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
These guys are working “the plan”. That is to tank in order to get a 1st or 2nd pick. They know they have to produce results next year but they have been given a bye for this year.
It’s quite possible they trade Kyler and eat the dead $, but they’ll need a top 3 pick to replace him and they know that.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
I think this season is a glorified preseason for evaluating players for next year. Gannon doesnt care about wins and losses and neither does Monti. Nobody's on the hot seat. Havent even seen Mike at all this season. IMO theyre playing for the #1 or 2 pick and possibly trading Kyler. Monti will implement his plan in turning over Keims roster and then drafting best players available and his FA signings.