Gannon roasted for pep talk

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Fire in your gut? Maybe that's his way of asking, who ate at Taco Bell? Again, he's a little awkward but to me already seems more confident than Kingsbury when addressing the team.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought JG was great!!! He‘s perfect for what this team needs right now. Couldn’t be more excited about him, MO, and our coaching staff. It may start slow this year, but it will get better, better, and better. My head would explode if I had to watch and listen to another boring turd & crappy coach like KK. I’m as excited about our future as I ever have been. By the beginning of next year, we will be the darlings of the NFC.

Last edited:

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Fire in your gut? Maybe that's his way of asking, who ate at Taco Bell? Again, he's a little awkward but to me already seems more confident than Kingsbury when addressing the team.
Just curious...ever coached a team? If so, how about sharing some of the motivational sayings or stuff you put out that really got the going. I coached both soccer and basketball so I will appreciate your thoughts....particularly if you had a group you knew darn well would be like rolling a 300 pound rock uphill to get them on the right track.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I thought JG was great!!! He‘s perfect for what this team needs right now. Couldn’t be more excited about him, MO, and our coaching staff. It may start slow this year, but it will get better, better, and better. My head would explode if I had to watch and listen to another boring turd & crappy coach like KK. I’m as excited about our future as I ever have been. My the beginning of next year, we will be the darlings of the NFC.
Lot of good stuff...totally on the same page...not easy no matter how much these coaches and mgt is paid....see my post below

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I thought JG was great!!! He‘s perfect for what this team needs right now. Couldn’t be more excited about him, MO, and our coaching staff. It may start slow this year, but it will get better, better, and better. My head would explode if I had to watch and listen to another boring turd & crappy coach like KK. I’m as excited about our future as I ever have been. By the beginning of next year, we will be the darlings of the NFC.
Can we give an award for the years least-shocking post?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But who's house is nice?

Gannon’s home is a bit splashier than former Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury’s, who paid $4.5 million for a Paradise Valley mansion in 2019.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Pretty much all the negative drivel that you spew is of the least shocking variety. Just don’t come back when JG has this team playing and try to eat crow.
Do you have the courage of your convictions? Let’s make a friendly wager: for every game the cards cover the spread, I’ll provide unique unqualified praise for JGMO.

If the Cards fail to cover the spread, you have to make a criticism of them.

You’re so sure they’ll exceed expectations…

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do you have the courage of your convictions? Let’s make a friendly wager: for every game the cards cover the spread, I’ll provide unique unqualified praise for JGMO.

You're going to regret this in week 5 when we're 74 point under dogs.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're going to regret this in week 5 when we're 74 point under dogs.
Hehe…

This board is going to be hilarious this year. It’s never better than when everyone’s senses of humor run wild after hellacious or kicked in the nuts type losses.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

When the hell did I say that THIS year was going to be this crazy amazing season??????? The Cardinals are NO DOUBT in a rebuild. Rebuilds NEVER amount to much in the first year. What we all should be looking for is continued improvement throughout the season, NOT fans that want to just ITCH, ITCH, ITCH. Instead of the constant negativity, try supporting a NEW regime until it’s obvious that a different path needs to be taken.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
When the hell did I say that THIS year was going to be this crazy amazing season??????? The Cardinals are NO DOUBT in a rebuild. Rebuilds NEVER amount to much in the first year. What we all should be looking for is continued improvement throughout the season, NOT fans that want to just ITCH, ITCH, ITCH. Instead of the constant negativity, try supporting a NEW regime until it’s obvious that a different path needs to be taken.
You said the Cards were going to exceed everyone’s low expectations and surprise some people. They don’t even have to win for you to win this bet, they just have to be SLIGHTLY better than people think.

LOL. Do you even believe what you post?

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And Don Coryell was 4-9-1 in his first year with the Cards.

(Which made it 3 straight years of finishing with a record of 4-9-1.)

The Cowboys went 1-15 in Jimmy Johnson's first season and they tore apart their roster the preceding winter. They went and drafted a bunch of hall of famers over the next couple drafts and things went pretty well from there.

All we gotta do is nail the "draft a bunch of hall of famers" part and the rest is easy!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You said the Cards were going to exceed everyone’s low expectations and surprise some people. They don’t even have to win for you to win this bet, they just have to be SLIGHTLY better than people think.

LOL. Do you even believe what you post?
If you had your way, the Cardinals would be 0-17. And since most of the moron media out there agree with your negativity, I guess a 4 win season would make my expectations CORRECT. I’m pretty sure you weren’t a fan back in 73, but if you were, you would be leading the charge to criticize Coryell prior to season 1 & then fire
him after a 4-9-1 first season. JG hasn’t coached one season, and all you do is itch and complain and criticize. He and MO have taken over a mess. They deserve better from ANY Cardinal fan since literally zero games have been played.