Gameday thread Cardinals at Panthers 1-3-15

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
In the eyes of the NFL and its fans, the past few weeks has completely erased whatever good we had going for us originally. 11-5 means nothing at this point because yes, right now we ARE a laughing stock. This season will just go down as a giant fluke as far as anyone else cares.

Disagree.A rational serious fan will realize what happened and understand.The average joe-sixpack won`t realize or care.................he will just root for the Cowboys or Patriots

AZ Sports Native

It's a dry heat.
Reaction score
NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 5m5 minutes ago
Cardinals 2nd-half drives:
Punt
Fumble lost
Punt
Punt
Interception
Punt
Interception

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great year. Didn't end up the way we wanted, but it was a fun ride with you all. Wasn't meant to be this year. Hope to see fitz and a bunch of our players from this year back.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
We can't keep counting on someone that isn't a franchise QB.

For the love of all that is holy, go draft one, go trade for one, go sign one.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carolina gets rolled next week, but we would have too

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For the most part I'm very proud of this team. Sure there are a couple of players I can't wait to see cut but the vast majority are fighters with great hearts.

BA did a masterful job and even though the season ended on such sour notes the last 3 weeks of the season it was enjoyable.

Anyone who prefers this to going to the SB I don't understand.........

Anyone expecting the Cards to win on the road with a 3/4th string QB is being unrealistic. The Panthers got off to a slow start this year but remember they won 11 or 12 games last year so they are not devoid of talent.

Butler & Ginn need to go and of course Lindley has had his chance to show he may at some point have a chance of sticking on an NFL roster but that dream ends for him today.

Draft OLB and a LT early in the draft. Also need ILBers since Minter is slow and Foote is Old and DWashout is probably smoking a doobie as we speak.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson