Gameday thread Cardinals at Panthers 1-3-15

AZ Sports Native

It's a dry heat.
Reaction score
Dave Burns retweeted
Josh Weinfuss ‏@joshweinfuss 3m3 minutes ago
Logan Thomas' father --> "RT @TarazonaCigars: No comebacks with this dude under center. That's almost certain."

MWOOD92

All Star
Reaction score
In the eyes of the NFL and its fans, the past few weeks has completely erased whatever good we had going for us originally. 11-5 means nothing at this point because yes, right now we ARE a laughing stock. This season will just go down as a giant fluke as far as anyone else cares.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How in the world did Hughes not get the punter on that fumbled snap? I know he's an offensive player but how does an NFL athlete get faked out by a punter like that.

Guy kills me

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I will say this, Cam didn't play exceptionally well but he took a lickin' and kept on tickin' in this game.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
In the eyes of the NFL and its fans, the past few weeks has completely erased whatever good we had going for us originally. 11-5 means nothing at this point because yes, right now we ARE a laughing stock. This season will just go down as a giant fluke as far as anyone else cares.

No were not.:mulli:

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Crap. To go in the road in the playoffs with one of the worst QBs I have ever seen play and expect anything more than what we got was pure fantasy. unfortunately I thought we'd have a chance because of what we did to Newton last year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison