Gameday thread Bucs at Cardinals 9-18-16

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried to claim our Defense thsi week in FF but I got beat out for us. Dammit defense ballin

Your league must not know what they're doing if the Cardinals defense went undrafted

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
NO guys...it's the long snapper. Watch the snap again... Ball was like 2 feet outside... Butler lucky to catch it

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yes he is looking really good today with his supporting cast. It will be nice if he continues to do well to bring Williams on more slowly.

Williams is a bust. Cooper will own that position until we have a opportunity to upgrade.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your league must not know what they're doing if the Cardinals defense went undrafted

Most of us only have 1 defense and I think people thought TB had a good offense so whoever had us let us go. I put in a claim but got beat out.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Cooper is having a hell of a game. I hope this cures the #2 CB issue.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Exactly. How did you not pick them up before the waiver is crazy.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Williams is a bust. Cooper will own that position until we have a opportunity to upgrade.

3rd rd pick after one NFL game and only 1 year playing the position in college is a bust SMH

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Maybe the coaching staff agrees with your assessment? I guess we will see for sure in time. But the new blood with Cooper in the back field is sure refreshing today.