OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He dogged it when it mattered most, like a 40 yard completion on 4th and 5 down 2 against an all out blitz.
No like it was third in two and he totally pulled up and started jogging instead of accelerating and easily getting the first down allowing himself to get knocked out a bounce.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
The standards in Cardinal-land. He caught it and didn't fumble. Gameball. Let's give all the linemen who held their blocks gameballs too. Kyler is the difference. Kyler the truth baby!
7/94 from our is TE impressive. His longest catch likely bailed out Murray for what looked like it would’ve been picked. He had some crucial catches today. Not sure why is wrong to give the guy props with a game ball. Murray played game ball level in the first half. The second half was not that good.

Last edited:

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
7/94 from our is TE impressive. His longest catch likely bailed out Murray for what looked like it would’ve been picked. He had some crucial catches today. Not sure why is wrong to give the guy props with a game ball. Murray pales game ball level in the first half. The second half was not that good.
And my point was without Kyler Maxx isn't catching anything. Maxx isn't even starting TE material. And everyone here knows it.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The standards in Cardinal-land. He caught it and didn't fumble. Gameball. Let's give all the linemen who held their blocks gameballs too. Kyler is the difference.
Bro the guy balled out and bailed Kyler out on another awesome play today. It’s OK to be obsessed with Kyler like clearly you are but come on man the guy deserves his props today.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kyler was both really good and really bad today. That doesn't get a game ball for me.
surprised to log in and not see a thread from Chopper about K1s interceptions. honestly chop we need a thread. everything coming together for K1 but there are going to be head scratching interceptions every week from him.

Year 3 might be the year of "the interceptions"

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bro the guy balled out and bailed Kyler out on another awesome play today. It’s OK to be obsessed with Kyler like clearly you are but come on man the guy deserves his props today.
LOL it's not that I just think Maxx is total trash. So do you. It's also okay for you to admit that instead of being obsessed with hating Kyler like you clearly are.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
3 really bad mistakes... He got some great moments and I’m thankful but a game ball no way
437 total yards, and only one ball hit the ground unintentionally. DJ couldn't block anyone making it that much harder, plus Kyler's scrambles were otherworldly. No one but Lamar and Kyler could have made those plays today. Kyler played out of his mind every with the two mistakes.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can still love the guy but criticize his bonehead plays. Everything isn't all lollipops and roses. But, a win is a win and Kyler was a main reason they stayed in the game and eked out a win.
Without Kyler we get blown out at home. Anyone think Colt McCoy would've brought us from behind to win that game?

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Without Kyler we get blown out at home. Anyone think Colt McCoy would've brought us from behind to win that game?
We weren't without Kyler, no one was clamoring for Colt McCoy. So, not sure where you were going with that.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Kyler wouldn’t give himself a game ball. In production pertaining to expectation I like those three plus Prater.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
And my point was without Kyler Maxx isn't catching anything. Maxx isn't even starting TE material. And everyone here knows it.
And, what happens in this game if Max doesn’t make any of the catches of balls thrown in his direction today? Your argument literally applies to all QB/Receiver combos. They depend on each other.

The fact Williams is such a mediocre TE makes his performance even more game ball worthy because he stepped up.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree with Shane on the 3 game balls plus Prater. If Jospeh makes the chip shot and the Vikings win the majority here would be blaming Kyler for the loss.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
surprised to log in and not see a thread from Chopper about K1s interceptions. honestly chop we need a thread. everything coming together for K1 but there are going to be head scratching interceptions every week from him.

Year 3 might be the year of "the interceptions"
I don't mind the aggressiveness tbh. I get more frustrated with his 12 yard drop backs, taking sacks when he has time, and the mental errors. Red zone ints would be different.

I want Kyler to take total control of games like top QBs do. I want him to shift his players presnap to determine coverage. I want him to use the hard count to check for dummy coverages. I want him to audible. I want to see him take the 12 play drives when they are given to him. Same with the deep plays. He isn't there yet and I do get frustrated with those on the board who speak like he doesn't make mistakes. He does, but he also does things that few players in the league can do. It is just continuing to grow and develop.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose