G Will Hernandez visiting - now SIGNED

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Did he not make the Pro Bowl? Since when was stating a fact "using the pro bowl to defend Conner"?

The Pro Bowl is garbage as an indicator of the players who were best at their position that season but generally the players that make the pro bowl are still good to very good players. With the occasional WTF moment like Mitch Trubiski or Hump.

Was Conner one of the best running backs in the NFC? He was not. Is the Pro Bowl a garbage indicator of the best? Yes it is. Did Conner have a nice season and earn an extension? Also yes.

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
Our tackle play is good. Not great, but good. Murray’s skill set forces defenses to attack him right up the middle. It’s imperative that we build a strong interior line to combat what the best defenses do to stymie Murray. If we can stop teams from abusing our interior linemen, then Murray will feast.
Wishful thinking.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Max Garcia to Giants & Hernandez to Cardinals. Partially because of Kugler, I'll take that trade & be optimistic that Hernandez is a better fit for our OL than Garcia was.
Means we don't lose compensatory pick if Garcia makes the Giants roster. E.g. doesn't get hurt in camp.

Good deal for both teams if Hernandez works out.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I like the fit with kugler, eventually keim needs to get some young guys in here after so many blown drafts

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Good deal.... I liked this guy coming out of college.
The gints have been a dumpster fire the past few years,... good chance they are the reason for his drop off.

Second keim signing that makes us younger and adds highly drafted guys

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Yay, he's better than Josh Jones! Boo, it's a one year deal for a guy that has never been very good, and doesn't seem to be in the long term plans.

Classic Keim.