Froholdt

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
I decided to look at Froholdt today, hoping for positive news. Sadly, I was disappointed. This is another confusing signing. He was drafted by the Patriots in 2019 but spent the year on IR. In 2020, he spent most of the year on the COVID/reserve list with the Texans. In 2021 he spent most of the year on the Texans and Browns practice squad. In 2022, he had 6 game starts with the Clevland Browns.

So here is a player fighting to stay in the NFL and we gave him a 2 year, $4.6M contract. I am not sure he is worth the per diem cost for training camp. Maybe you give him a shot in training camp at the league minimum but not $4.6M.
+

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I decided to look at Froholdt today, hoping for positive news. Sadly, I was disappointed. This is another confusing signing. He was drafted by the Patriots in 2019 but spent the year on IR. In 2020, he spent most of the year on the COVID/reserve list with the Texans. In 2021 he spent most of the year on the Texans and Browns practice squad. In 2022, he had 6 game starts with the Clevland Browns.

So here is a player fighting to stay in the NFL and we gave him a 2 year, $4.6M contract. I am not sure he is worth the per diem cost for training camp. Maybe you give him a shot in training camp at the league minimum but not $4.6M.
+
Our FA that we sign for center

No need to draft one :)

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

+
He is our center and if our new management signed him he has to be good. Don’t confuse the issue with pertinent facts.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
He is our center and if our new management signed him he has to be good. Don’t confuse the issue with pertinent facts.

This is the way that some posters on the board are acting and expressing. It’s as if this front office can do no wrong.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Froholdt wasn't just brought in for his ability.

He's the O line version of Kyzir White. Naturally this offense is going to contain elements from the Brown's and Petzing must feel Froholdt had it down well enough to be a guy other players can lean on to help get up to speed.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

He's the O line version of Kyzir White. Naturally this offense is going to contain elements from the Brown's and Petzing must feel Froholdt had it down well enough to be a guy other players can lean on to help get up to speed.
That is a great reason to bring a guy in. Absolutely. Just not at that price, and not to start at center.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Those that can, do. Those that can’t, teach.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Well, at least if the transaction is official after 2pm AZ time today it doesn't cost any projected compensatory picks. :)

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think he will all be frolhodting (which I think is Danish for a combination of laughing and crying) when we watch him play.