Free Agency

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Jimmy G to the Raiders has to help us, no? Houston has to be looking QB at #2 and not defense. Indy needs to move up to 3 to get a QB and we’re in the catbird seat.
Do they really have to now? Only other hope is if the Falcons or Seahawks want a QB.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Jimmy G to the Raiders has to help us, no? Houston has to be looking QB at #2 and not defense. Indy needs to move up to 3 to get a QB and we’re in the catbird seat.
Who else, behind Indy is in need of a QB this year? I think the Raiders trading for Jimmy G takes away some of the QB competition in the draft, right?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why FA mostly sucks

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seeing as OBJ was unemployed for a year, what effect would his signing have on compensatory picks?
I understand why you feel this way but I could care less what any move has on compensatory picks. Just make the damn team better. The new GM has the distinction of being not Bluto but that is about it at this point. Until he has a sample size being fully in charge (and honestly more than one draft worth ) he is just barely better than the last guy

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Tristan Wirfs gonna take team shares the rate these average tackles are getting.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Trading down to 4 and still getting Will Anderson is a win. With other teams out on QBs then why would the Colts need to trade with us?
Ah, I thought you were implying you wanted to trade out of Will Anderson territory.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ah, I thought you were implying you wanted to trade out of Will Anderson territory.
Im not against it if a team had given up a ton.

And before you blow a lid. Yes I'd be ok with Wilson, but even I would be ok with Carter at 7 or 8.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave