Freddie Kitchens wears “Pittsburgh Started It” T-shirt

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
One thing you can bet on is there will be a lot of flags thrown early at the slightest hint of a late hit of any other unsporting behavior in this game Sunday. The refs may even need to borrow some of the yellow towels from the fans. Any hands even near the face will draw a flag. This may be one of the most penalized games in NFL history.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think this demonstrates his premature promotion to a Head Coaching decision. It also leads me to believe that this team's undisciplined play is because of lack of leadership/example in the HC. He's not 100% at fault but this does not show that he has a firm grasp on what being a leader is.

I know that his daughters gave it to him but he should have had enough brains not to wear it out in public. Bad image and, I'm sure, the league office is not amused. They can't do anything about it probably but Freddie just added a little fuel to the fire.

He is probably one and done. But, then again, Patricia wore the infamous Goodell clown T-Shirt and got a HC job, so who knows?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
In the article Kitchens said the T-shirt was a gift from his daughter. They went to the movies and didn’t think anyone would notice him wearing it because he had a jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I call bs. Wear it out in public and he’s an idiot.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kitchens’ decision to wear the shirt came just days after he urged his players to keep the game all about beating the Steelers and not about the fight and its aftermath.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe Freddie could have taken the opportunity to discuss the inappropriateness of the tee shirt with his daughter. Questionable parenting. Immature coach in so far over his head that even the Haslems will notice.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Shirt is hilarious. Daughter buying it for father who is coach is hilarious. Coach wearing it in public is dumb AF. Questioning his parenting? Please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard