Frasier

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone enjoy the show "Frasier"? I can't believe tonight will be the final episode.... I never would have guessed that would have been the only character to spin-off of "Cheers" and the fact that this has been on 11-years after it is remarkable!

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
"Frasier" has been pretty consistently funny, even if the story lines got kinda dumb there for a bit. Why the big deal was made over "Friends" going away, but little to none of the same hoopla for "Frasier" is beyond me. IMO, "Friends" wasn't even in the same league as "Frasier".

While "Scrubs" and "Arrested Development" are both funny, I think "Frasier" is really the last GREAT comedy on TV. It will be missed.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive tried to watch this show many times. The end result? Me in the fetal postion in the corner crying for beer. But I hope you guys enjoy the finale. :D

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SameOleGee said:
Ive tried to watch this show many times. The end result? Me in the fetal postion in the corner crying for beer. But I hope you guys enjoy the finale. :D

go see my comments on the "favorite comedian thread" :thumbup:

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Two of my favorite shows are Frasier and Everybody loves Raymond. What do they both have in common? Frasier is off the air tonight and ELR will be gone next year too. Btw Friends suck! Friends can't hold Frasier jock IMO :D

OP
OP
KingLouieLouie

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, did anyone else happen to catch the finale? It was probably the best series finale I've seen in years..... That surprise twist in the end certainly gave it a lot of lusture....

Mojo

Veteran
Reaction score
Frasier was a great show, and that last episode was great even better than Friends. I cant believe both Frasier and Friends is gone. NBC is screwed their only good sitcom is Scrubs.

OP
OP
KingLouieLouie

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mojo said:
Frasier was a great show, and that last episode was great even better than Friends. I cant believe both Frasier and Friends is gone. NBC is screwed their only good sitcom is Scrubs.
I agree..... I even thought the final episode of Frasier was better than Cheers series finale....

In terms of NBC losing all these sitcoms at once...they've always managed to overcome that and even defy the odds.... I remember when Family Ties, Cheers, Cosby Show, Different World, etc all ended virtually around the same time, but they rebounded brilliantly....

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What happened in the Frasier finale that made it great? How did the show end?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn