Fitz Gonzoooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Desertdawg, do you think you might have crossed the boundaries of good conversation 5 pages ago? Knock it off

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From what I had it would take a lot of us overpaying to turn that frown upside down in my mind.. That scares me this is the case

I don't think it'll go down that way, it will be some sort of restructure or paycut. We'll see.

No lie being told and no card to pull

When this is figured out I will drop names and tell the story but until then i don't wanna Piss someone off lol. I told u it came from a player in a similar situation that had conversation with Fitz and both discussed displeasure with their role and that he wouldn't be back... Read between the lines I'm basically giving away who it is if u really think about it.

Whether he believes you or not isn't relevant, no need to fuel the fire. You find it accurate, you can simply ignore comments that don't believe you. Don't feel like you have to defend yourself.

You just won't stop

It should have stopped pages ago. Not sure what is being accomplished at this point.

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is too funny. At the end of the day, money will speak louder than feelings felt right now but Tyler's source is extremely legit. He is simply telling what he heard so take it however you want.
His source comes from within and is basically reiterating what we've seen lately but this just goes to show those reports were indeed accurate.

OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
This is too funny. At the end of the day, money will speak louder than feelings felt right now but Tyler's source is extremely legit. He is simply telling what he heard so take it however you want.
His source comes from within and is basically reiterating what we've seen lately but this just goes to show those reports were indeed accurate.

Boom..

This guy knows :)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
to be fair, anyone could have reported similar facts so no Booms are necessary.

Fitz would leave without decent pay but the cards will offer decent pay to keep him.

Fitz has to choose between stats, championships opportunities and money in no particular order.

We do offer championship opportunity and plenty of money so unless he wants gaudy money or gaudy stats, he should be back.

and if I am correct, I wont boast about it.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
From the info that OP has given, it's pretty easy to narrow down the "source" to a few players.

-Been on the team since 2011
-Not happy with current role

I think the two obvious choices here are Sam Acho and Rob Housler.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From the info that OP has given, it's pretty easy to narrow down the "source" to a few players.

Acho plays OLB as a pass rusher, how else could he possibly be happy with his role?

Housler sucks, what does he want, to be a starter? LMAO!

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Acho plays OLB as a pass rusher, how else could he possibly be happy with his role?

Housler sucks, what does he want, to be a starter? LMAO!

Acho's playing time has been cut and given to Okafor and Shaughnessy.

Housler is the most likely "source" in my opinion, since the OP said this player is in a "very similar" situation to Fitz. (Neither of them want to block, both of them want to catch more balls). Your opinion of Housler is irrelevant to the situation.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Acho's playing time has been cut and given to Okafor and Shaughnessy.

Housler is the most likely "source" in my opinion, since the OP said this player is in a "very similar" situation to Fitz. (Neither of them want to block, both of them want to catch more balls). Your opinion of Housler is irrelevant to the situation.

Housler has been outplayed by the other TEs on the roster. If he is unhappy with being buried on the depth chart, he should become reliable.

Acho too. Okafor probably had more sacks this season than Acho has had in the NFL.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Housler has been outplayed by the other TEs on the roster. If he is unhappy with being buried on the depth chart, he should become reliable.

Acho too. Okafor probably had more sacks this season than Acho has had in the NFL.

Ok.. but again, the merit of their gripes is not relevant here. Just discussing who the likely "source" is.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm gonna :biglaugh::biglaugh:if Housler is the source.

Ya know, with technology in today's world one could quickly smoke out a rat if they wanted.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dog got banned again? Yes I'm slow. Over a drive-by poster? Lol. He was legit for like two days. Wtf.

Dog! Bro, lay off the sauce and stick to smoke!

Lol, I can't talk I likey me some alcohol, even on a work day Monday, or Wednesday. ☺

Last edited:

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I heard from a source that Andrew Luck has demanded a trade to the Cardinals.

I heard it from this guy I know. He said it is DEFINITE.

Cant say who, and something could change. Just letting everyone know. ;)

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Acho was in-studio on Channel 12 this afternoon. He didn't sound like a guy who was so unhappy he would be commiserating with a supposedly-unhappy Larry Fitzgerald.

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And some players have already had exit conversations with coaches, my proof to that would give away my "source"...

I'll revisit this thread when the dust settles and it's free to discuss all the info.

the dust has settled

Status
Not open for further replies.